PLEASE WAIT WHILE WE TRANSFER YOU TO THE CURRENT VERSION OF THIS ITEM
Traxxas X-MAXX Brushless iD RTR 77076-4
Part Number: 77076-4
RRP: £874.99. Save £85.99
Stock Due: Unknown
Submit Price Match Request
Our Price: £789.00
Modelsport Power Bundles - The easiest way to get up and running!
Power Bundle 1
High Performance 6S LiPo Bundle
X-Maxx is an all-new, clean-sheet design, engineered from the start to take Traxxas Tough to a whole new level. Unrelenting 4X4 power, mammoth size, and ferocious determination makes this mighty monster a truly worthy successor to the Maxx legacy.
Before X-Maxx, monster trucks would sometimes roll over upside down, bringing the action to a screeching halt. Now, press a button and in most cases this exclusive patent-pending Traxxas innovation flips X-Maxx back over onto its wheels so that you can quickly get back to having fun.
X-Maxx is enormous. Size wins by giving you the advantage to power over and through extreme landscapes. Mammoth 8-inch tall tires, long-arm suspension, and huge ground clearance dwarf the surroundings for virtually unstoppable Monster truck fun.
Wildly over-powered, X-Maxx stays true to form with its Maxx DNA. 6s 22-volt dual-LiPo muscle and a Velineon 1600XL Big Block motor propel X-Maxx with brutal authority and an exacting quickness that completely defies its enormous size.
- VXL-6s Waterproof ESC
- Velineon 1600XL Brushless Motor
- Traxxas Stabilitu Management
- TQi 2.4GHz High Output Radio System
- NEW Body Mount System
- NEW Motor Mounting System
- NEW Modular Chassis Structure
- NEW Battery Retention System
- NEW Steering Bell Cracks and Servo Saver
- NEW GTX Shocks
- Length: 758mm (29.84inches)
- Front Track: 540mm (22.26inches)
- Rear Track: 525mm (20.66inches)
- Ground Clearance: 102mm (4inches)
- Weight: 8.66kg (19.1lbs)
- Height (Ride): 350mm (13.79inches)
- Wheelbase: 480mm (18.92inches)
- Shock Length: 187mm (7.4inches)
- Wheels: 110x145mm (4.3x5.7inches)
- Speed Control: Velineon VXL-6s
- Motor: Velineon 1600
- Differential Type: Sealed, Hardened Steel Bevel, Limited Slip
- Gear Pitch: 1.0 Pitch
What You'll Need:
- 2x 11.1v LiPo Battery with Traxxas ID Connector
- Suitable ballance charger
- LiPo safe charge case
- x4 AA Alkaline Batteries
IMPORTANT: X-Maxx requires the use of LiPo batteries equipped with Traxxas High Current Connectors. Traxxas 3-Cell, 5000 mAh or greater, Power Cell LiPo batteries with iD are recommended.