Revised Suspension Geometry
New suspension geometry makes it easier for drivers of all experience levels to turn faster lap times with fewer mistakes, particularly during brutal, hour-long mains.
Optimised Drivetrain Layout
The engine has been repositioned to reduce front driveshaft angle so more power makes it to the front wheels.
Ball Bearing Actuators
The revised throttle actuator now uses bearings to further improve throttle and brake response. It also features a new brace that prevents flexing during heavy braking.
Large Bearing Spindles and Hubs
Front spindles and rear hubs have been revised to accept a larger 8 x 16 x 5 outer bearing for increased durability.
Revised Chassis Side Guards
The chassis side guards have been updated for a better fit. They also feature indentations for the Hook & Loop Fastener body strips.
Large-Footprint Engine Mount
In addition to its new position, the engine mount has been designed with a larger footprint that substantially reduces chassis flex and fatigue underneath the engine when racing on high-grip tracks.
Adjustable Caster Blocks
The adjustable, 15-degree caster blocks make it possible to tune dog bone plunge by changing the height of the spindle.
New Bleeder Shock Caps and Seals
The new bleeder shock caps and internal seals allow for easier rebuilds while using an emulsion shock setup. New bushings that press into the shock cap further improve durability.
Driveshaft and Dog Bone Boots
Moulded rubber boots on the universals and centre drivetrain dog bones increase U- joint life by holding lubrication in and keeping dirt out.
Redesigned Shock Towers
The machined aluminium shock towers have new camber link and shock location holes that give racers more tuning options for changing track conditions.
The chassis has been designed to accommodate hard-mount ballast weights so it is easier to add weight to the car securely.
The cab-forward body moves aerodynamic pressure further forward on the car, which improves steering.
- Type: 4WD Nitro Buggy
- Completion Level: Kit
- Scale: 1/8th
- Length: 497mm (19.6 inch)
- Width: 308mm (12.1 inch)
- Height: 180mm (7.1 inch)
- Weight: Varies with equipment
- Wheelbase: 323-327mm (12.7 - 12.9 inch)
- Chassis: 2.5mm 7075-T6 Aluminium
- Suspension: Independent
- Shock Type: Aluminium, Oil-Filled
- Drivetrain: 4WD, sealed viscous filled gear differentials
- Differential: Sealed Viscous Gear Differential
- Engine Size: .21 - .31 (not included)
- Fuel Tank: 125cc (4.2oz)
- Wheel Diameter 83.5mm (3.3inch)
- Wheel Type: Dish
- Pinion: 13T
- Spur Gear: 48T
- Gear Pitch: MOD 1
- Internal Gear Ratio: 3.23:1
- Final Drive Ratio: 11.9:1
- Body: 8IGHT 4.0 Cab Forward, Unpainted
- Ball Bearings: Throughout
- Experience Level: Advanced
- Approx Assembly Time: 3-5 Hours
- Durable 4mm hard-anodised 7075 T-6 aluminium chassis
- Improved suspension geometry
- Reduced front driveshaft angle
- Ball bearing throttle and brake actuators
- Large-bearing spindles and hubs
- Revised chassis side guards
- Larger engine mount that reduces chassis flex
- 15? caster blocks with adjustable spindle height
- Aluminium shock caps with threaded bleeder holes
- Moulded driveshaft and dog bone boots
- Aluminium shock towers with updated camber link & shock location holes
- Weight ballast-ready
Needed to Complete:
- .21 Buggy Engine
- Tuned Exhaust System
- 2 Channel Radio System with High Torque Servos
- Appropriate Tools to build the kit
- Receiver Battery
- Glow Driver
- Starter Box
- Tyres and Inserts
- Nitro Fuel
- Paint for Polycarbonate Body