PLEASE NOTE THIS ITEM IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE AND WILL NOT BE SUPPLIED
Tamiya Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint GT (M-06) 58486
Part Number: 58486
RRP: £149.00. Save £14.00
Submit Price Match Request
Our Price: £135.00
Modelsport Power Bundles - The easiest way to get up and running!
Power Bundle 1
Power Bundle 2
This Power Bundle includes a fast charger and high capacity battery for longer run time.
The Giulia Sprint GTA was a famous two-door sports car during the 1960s which was very popular with motorists all around the world. It came equipped with the standard 1600cc engine and was seen on both the road and race track.
This RR (Rear Motor, Rear Wheel Drive) chassis is a completely new design and features a bathtub chassis with a low centre of gravity and optimum balance.
The M-06 chassis has excellent rear end stability and overall controllability and is a vast improvement over the previous generation M-04.
- 1/10 R/C assembly kit
- 540 Motor
- Electronic Speed Controller
- Highly detailed Polycarbonate Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint GT bodyshell (un-painted*)
- Side mirrors, head and tail lights are separately reproduced using ABS plastic
- New RR (Rear-motor Rear-drive) M-06 chassis
- The M-06 chassis features adjustable wheelbases with the Alfa Romeo GTA being a medium
- The servo, receiver, and ESC are mounted on the rear of the moncoque frame for better weight distribution and a lower centre of gravity
- Four wheel double wishbone suspension
- Sticker sheet and masking seals included
- Length: 385mm
- Wheelbase: 225mm
Required for completion; 2 Channel Radio System, 1 Servo, Battery and Charger, Polycarbonate Paint for the Body, Tools for assembly.
Skill Level 2