This model depicts the RC213V run by the factory-works Repsol Honda team in 2014 MotoGP. It was a momentous season for the team and for young sensation Marc Marquez. Marquez's 2014 season was sublime as he absolutely dominated with 13 wins and contributed to the Riders', Constructors' and Team Championships.
The RC213V debuted in 2012 with new engine size regulations stipulating a maximum of 1,000cc. It features an aluminum double-tube frame and powerful 1,000cc Honda 4-stroke V4 with pneumatic valve system. The seamless transmission saves valuable power during shifts, while other hi-tech features include traction control, an anti-wheelie system, and engine braking control.
- Scale: 1/12
- Constructions Type: Assembly Kit
- Decals: Included
- Length: 173mm (without stand)
- Width: 58mm
- Special feature: Authentically captures features specific to the '14 RC213V, such as the merged front air intake duct.
- Special feature: Clear parts are included to recreate windshield (no cementing required) and tank grips
- Special feature: Synthetic rubber parts recreate racing slick tires.
- Special feature: Use of minute screws to attach parts gives precise assembly. Front, side and tail cowls, plus tank cover can be removed after assembly. Tail cowl-mounted camera is depicted using separate parts
- Special feature: Decals are included to recreate the No.93 motorcycle ridden by 2014 champion Marc Marquez.
- Special feature: Includes masking stickers to aid in the painting process, plus parts to construct a racing stand
- Special feature: A front fork set (Item 12667) may be added to enhance detail even further!
- Special feature: Tamiya Spray Color TS-96 Fluorescent Orange (Item 85096) can be used to authentically finish the model.
Full range of Modelling Tools, Paints and Accessories available