PLEASE NOTE THIS ITEM IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE AND WILL NOT BE SUPPLIED
Schumacher SupaStox GT 1/12th GT12 Circuit Car Kit - C/F K157
Part Number: K157
Sale: Was £99.95. Save £30.95
Submit Price Match Request
Our Price: £69.00
Schumacher SupaStox GT 1/12th GT12 Circuit Car
The NEW Schumacher SupaStox GT raises the bar yet again in the world of 1/12th GT12 racing. Designed by the World Championship winning design team at Schumacher.
The SupaStox GT has taken the four time British National Championship winning SupaStox chassis, and improved it even further! A high performance, top quality racer that is lighter, stronger and faster than ever.
The GT is easier and more consistent to drive and has a wider window of set up. A car for club racers and champions alike.
The Schumacher SupaStox GT, simply fast, simply better.
- NEW - Lightweight Low Centre of Gravity CNC Alloy Motor Mounts.
- NEW - Pivot Ball Rear End with Front to Back Tube Damper for Improved Bump Riding.
- NEW - Adjustable Rear Ride Height Via Rear Axle Adjusters.
- NEW - Adjustable Front Ride Height on King Pin.
- NEW - Rear Tweak and Roll Stiffness Adjustment via springs and spring position.
- NEW - Adjustable Rear Droop with droop screws.
- NEW - Adjustable Front Droop screws.
- NEW - Shorter, Narrower and stiffer 2.5mm Carbon Fibre or 2.5mm S1 Composite Chassis.
- NEW - Small Kimbrough Servo Saver with Strengthener Included As Standard for improved Steering Geometry.
- NEW - Lightweight Front Foam Bumper and Mounting For Great Protection.
- NEW - Included Ball Bearing Front Wheels.
- NEW - Tweak Free Battery Mounting with Tape. Option Battery Strap Available.
- NEW - CNC Brass Weight Position on Rear Pod for Better Balance.
- NEW - Chassis Weight Balance Pivot Holes. For Use With U3582 Pivot Set.
- NEW - Adjustable Ackerman with Washers.
- NEW - Pivot Front Suspension With Camber, Castor, Droop And Toe-in/out Adjustment.
- NEW - Improved Ground Clearance Rear Body Mounting.
- NEW - Multiple Servo Mounting Positions.
- 70T 48 dp High Efficiency Spur as Standard.
- Chassis accepts 1S or 2S Shorty.
- CNC Alloy Drive Dog Outputs For Precision And Durability.
- CNC High Tensile, Stainless Steel Rear Axle.
- High Tensile, Stainless Steel Suspension Pivots.
- Hign Tensile Steel Hex Screws Used Throughout.
- Adjustable Steering Turnbuckles Included As Standard.
- Ball Raced Rear Axle With Rubber Sealed Bearings.
- High Quality Easy to Follow Instruction Manual.
- Large Range Of Optional 32 and 48dp Spur Gears.
- Fully Adjustable Body Mount System.
- Contact Pre-glued And Trued Foam Tyres Included, 35sh Rear and 47sh Front.
- Full Range Of Optional Colour Coded Springs.
- Accepts A Huge Range Of Industry Standard Bodyshells, Motors, Batteries, And Speed Controllers.
- Torsional Side Damping Adjusted with 'O' Rings or Speed Secret Optional Tube Dampers.
- Power Source: Electric
- Model Type: 2WD, On-Road, Competition
- Length: 320mm
- Wheelbase: 203mm
- Width: 160mm
- Top Speed: 40 MPH+
- 2 Channel Radio
- Electric Speed Control
- Motor Pinion
- Lipo 1S or 2S Shorty Battery
Two kit options available #K157 with Carbon Fibre Chassis and fixed axle or #K154 with S1 Composite Chassis and differential.
No Motor Supplied
Skill Level 4
Links & Downloads