PLEASE NOTE THIS ITEM IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE AND WILL NOT BE SUPPLIED
Schumacher Cougar KR - Assembled K140
Part Number: K140
RRP: £249.99. Save £24.99
Available by Special Order
Submit Price Match Request
Our Price: £225.00
The Cougar KR follows on from the successful Cougar SVR rear motored 2WD dedicated for dirt and low traction conditions.
The new COUGAR KR is a professional, high performance 2WD racing buggy that has been designed especially for dirt and low traction surfaces. The KR is developed from the highly successful Cougar range of cars which have won countless races worldwide.
The KR features a NEW gear diff, industry standard 12mm hex wheels, recessed alloy chassis and a new alloy anti-squat plate to name but a few! It also now sports Schumachers new stealth black look, first seen on the superb CAT K1 4WD.
NEW Front Skid Plate - Reduces wear.
NEW Lower easy to assemble, wing mount system.
NEW All black anodised components.
NEW Gear Differential with hardened steel gears and super hard outputs.
NEW Hi-Tensile, revised stlye silver turnbuckles.
NEW Stronger front steering hub, with fine Kwik Klip Adjustment.
NEW 12mm Hex Wheels with clean look and industry standard offset.
NEW Super Strong 7075-T6 Alloy Anti-Squat plate.
NEW Recessed alloy chassis - Low centre of gravity for LiPo batteries & neater wiring.
NEW Rear top deck mount - Optimised chassis flex.
- Large range of front to rear battery positions - Allows weight distribution tuning for each track.
- Moulded chassis sides - Fantastic dirt seal with no handling compromise.
- Maximum dimension wing. Superb airflow control and max down force.
- “Super Cool” 7075-T6 Alloy motor plate. Offers a greater surface area and thickness, for improved cooling and rigidity.
- Pro spec 13mm big bore shocks with titanium nitride shafts, CNC machined 3 hole pistons with recessed ‘e’clips, threaded collars, twin O ring sealing and diaphragm volume compensation.
- Longer front wishbones - Improved corner speed.
- Stronger front bulkhead and bottom plate.
- 24 piece “Red Seal” ball bearing set.
- PTFE coated shock bodies - Hard, with a super smooth shock action.
- CVA style driveshafts - Increased drive.
- Excellent centre line balance.
- Fully optimised suspension geometry - Fast, consistant handling.
- Moulded gear cover for great spur gear protection.
- Rear motor & three geared transmission - Excellent grip on low traction circuits.
Power Source: ELECTRIC
Model Type: 2WD, OFF ROAD, COMPETITION
2 Channel Radio
Electric Speed Control
No Motor Supplied
Part Assembled (ARTR)
Skill Level 3