This Racing Sport version of the M12S has many features associacted with the higher priced M12S, including response and function. It is supplied with RX-482 receiver.
- FSTN Large Full-dot LCD(128x256)
- Switchabledriving position(Left/Right)
- Built-in Antenna
- Car-type selection
- CODE AUX
- Cross Movement
- Model Memory(50)
- Model Name(14 Letters)
- RF Mode(FH4T/FH3)
- Response Mode(NOR/SHR/SSR)
- Servo Monitor
- LCD Contrast
- AUX Type(AUX/AUX1/AUX2)
- Point AUX
- MOA AUX
- 4WS AUX
- TRIM Type(center/parallel)
- Battery Alarm
- Log(REC/RPM/VOLT/TLM1/TLM2THPoint/RX Mode)
- User Name(14 Letters)
- Servo Reverse
- Fail safe(Radio wave/Battery)
- Dual Rate(ST/TH/BR)
- Point Curve
- BR Mixing
- TH HOLD
- Ackerman ST
- Safety Link
- Custom Menu
- Direct Model Select
- TH Type
- CH Set
- Calibration (ex-VR) : ST/TH/LEVER
- Mechanical Rudder Angle Adjustment
[SSL(SANWA Synchronized Link) Sysytem]
SANWA NEW SSL SYSTEM
- When used with compatible RX-472, RX-482, Super Vortex Series, SV-Plus Series, the setting of ESC etc. by Transmitter is available through SSL functions while driving.
- Since the setting can be done without the stop of car, the detailed adjustment in accordance with Race conditions is available without interruption of Intervals and the change of machine conditions.
[Response of Telemetry System]
- It is often said that telemetry system reduce response speed. However, SANWA Original Data Processing and Algorithm Design makes Telemetry possible without response speed reduction.
- Our Excellent Telemetry System has no response speed reduction.
- With our telemetry system, the precious race data will help the next race setting and driving.
- Please do not use Analog Servo for SHR mode or SSR mode.
- If analog servo is used for SHR mode or SSR mode, the servo will be broken and will not work.
- Digital servo (SRG series, Digital ERS series, SDX series) can be used both for NOR mode and SHR mode.
- SSR mode can be used only by SRG & PGS series servo.
- In SHR or SSR mode, BL-FORCE, BL-SPORT, F3300, SBL-02 and SBL-03CR do not work.
- Please use NOR mode for the above ESC.
|No. Receivers inc.:
|No. Servos inc.:
Full Feature Display