RPM front A-arms for the Traxxas Slash 2wd, Nitro Slash, e-Rustler & e-Stampede 2wd are built to withstand some of the toughest abuse. Incredibly, we were able to shave some unwanted unsprung weight as well. RPM Front A-arms are nearly 25% lighter than stock versions of the same A-arms, yet the RPM versions are backed with our world-renowned breakage warranty. Additionally, we’ve increased clearance areas in the outer portion of the A-arms to allow increased droop travel when used in conjunction with RPM oversized bearing carriers (RPM #RPM80372 & #RPM80382).
RPM front A-arms for the Electric versions of the Traxxas Slash, Rustler & Stampede are sold in pairs and are available in black, green, blue, red or pink. These A-arms are molded with what is fast becoming an RPM trademark design of angled leading and trailing edges to reduce frontal edge mass and improve the a-arm’s ability to ride up and over tall obstacles instead of slamming into them. RPM A-arms are extremely rigid for superior ride and stability over the roughest tracks and terrain.
– fits all versions of the Traxxas Slash 2wd, Nitro Slash, electric Stampede 2wd & electric Rustler
– replaces stock Traxxas #3631
– nearly 25% lighter than stock
– available in Black, Green, Blue, Red or Pink
– Offset-Compensating Front A-arms also available
– matching Slash 2wd Rear A-arms also available
– matching electric Stampede 2wd & electric Rustler Rear A-arms also available
– matching Nitro Slash Rear A-arms also available