1/14 Scale DXR2 Hydraulic Earth Dozer
The Earth Dozer DXR2 is an amazing marvel in engineering and function. It offers remarkable adjustments to the bucket to allow for those demanding jobs. In case you have some hard pack that needs work, the rear ripper will shred though anything in its path. This Dozer is ready to do work and comes fully assembled.
Delivery time may be 4-6 weeks if not in stock with our UK supplier.
- Alloy Zinc and Alloy Aluminum Casting (except Track and Hydraulic Pump)
- Weld Steel Bucket
- 9 Channel 2.4GHZ Radio
- Heavy Duty Hoses (OD 3.2mm Nylon, ID 2.2mm)
- Main Heavy Duty Hoses (OD 4mm Nylon, ID 2.5mm)
- Optimized Steel Hydraulic System
- Reliable Hydraulic Valve and Adjustable Pump
- Brushless Hydraulic System
- Full Metal Scale
- All Terrain Metal Crawler
- 540 Brushed Monster Torque Motor
- Full Metal Transmission (1:256 Gear Ratio)
- Run Time is: 38 Minutes (5300mAh Battery)
- Chrome Steel Oil Pump (47.5mm x 35mm x 36mm)
- Bucket Capacity: 494949 mm_
- Maximum Bucket Force (Down): 76kg / 167pounds
- Maximum Bucket Force (Up): 50kg / 110pounds
- Maximum Bucket Force (Thrust): 50kg / 110pounds
- Driving Speed: 408 Meter Per hour
- Scale: 1:14
- Length: 27in / 685mm
- Width: 13.8in / 351mm
- Height: 12.7in / 323mm
- Bucket Height: 6.87in / 174.6mm
- Maximum Bucket Up and Down Angle: 29 degrees
- Maximum Bucket Tilt Angle (Left and Right): 9 degrees
- Maximum Ripper Depth of the Ground: 1.97in / 50mm
- Total Mass Load: 37kg / 82LBs
- Operating Oil Pressure: 25Bar, 362.5psi
- Manufactured by JDCustoms
- 30 Days Limited Warranty
- Dead Weight: 26kg / 57LBs
- 1x 1/14 Scale DXR2 Hydraulic Earth Dozer
Additional Parts Needed:
- Lipo Charger (Z-E0047)
- 3S Lipo Battery
- 8x AA Batteries for Radio
- ESC Support Bullet Connector
- RC4WD Standard Hydraulic Oil
- Shell Tellus S2 V15 Hydraulic Oil 16oz (VVV-S0109)
Mobile DTE22 V22 Hydraulic Oil 16oz (VVV-S0111)
- Earth Digger 4200XL Brushed ESC (VVV-S0011)
- DXR2 Dozer Drive Motor and Gear Assembly Set (VVV-S0170)
- DXR2 Dozer Mini Track Wheel (VVV-S0164)
- DXR2 Dozer Tracks (VVV-S0166)
- DXR2 Dozer Track Wheel Set (VVV-S0168)
- While some components may come assembled, it may be in your best interests to check the products to ensure all hardware is tight. In some cases you may want to apply threadlock to some of the hardware that is already installed.
- Use good quality hex drivers to avoid stripping screw heads.
- Use thread lock when putting metal screws into metal parts.
- Steps marked with an asterisk (*) require thread lock.
- Use thread lock sparingly.
- Do not over tighten screws otherwise you may strip the thread.
Skill Level 5