RC4WD 1/10 High Performance SMD LED Light Bar (100mm/4")
This is a all new High Performance Lightbar for any RC. Will make any project look better and add much needed lighting.
- Cast Molded Housing
- Reversible "L" brackets to fit many applications
- Adjustable "L" brackets for rotating light
- 20 Individual LED bulbs
- Super Bright Lighting
- Vented on side to dissipate heat
- Works with up to 11.1v lipo with use of a BEC to regulate voltage below 7.4 volts
- Standard Receiver Plug
- Connects to extra channel on receiver
- 2mm Mounting Holes
- Overall Length: 4.81in / 122.3mm
- Light Bar Width: 3.93in / 100mm
- Overall Height: 0.81in / 20.8mm
- Light Bar Height: 0.63in / 16mm
- Weight: 1.44oz / 41g
Detail like no other lights out there. We leave our competition in the dark.
- 1x RC4WD 1/10 High Performance SMD LED Light Bar (100mm/4")
- 14x M1.5 x 5mm SHCS (Silver)
- 6x M1.6 x 6mm Phillips Button Head (Silver) (Z-S1387)
- RC4WD Light Bar Knurled Nuts (Z-S1484)
- Y harness with Tamiya Connectors for Lightbars (Z-S1601)
- RC4WD Mini ON/OFF Switch For Lighting Unit (Z-E0081)
- RC4WD Strobe Lighting Unit (Z-S1573)
- Use medium grade threadlock on "L"bracket nut to prevent loss and to keep the light in position.
- While the lightbar comes with a standard receiver plug, this is only for ease of use. The receiver will not allow enough power for the lightbar and it will be dim. If you want the light to be bright, you will need to power it directly from your battery, or use a BEC to get more power to your receiver.
|Body Detailing Type:
FTX5565 FTX Outback 4x4 Trail RTR - Tundra
FTX5567 FTX Outback 4x4 Trail RTR - Ranger
FTX5566 FTX Outback 4x4 Trail RTR - Treka