PLEASE NOTE THIS ITEM IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE AND WILL NOT BE SUPPLIED
Pro-Line Suburbs (MC) 2.2 Off Road Buggy Rear Tyres PL8204-17
Part Number: PL8204-17
RRP: £12.29. Save £0.61
Our Price: £11.68
The 2008 ROAR National Champion tread and compound is now available. Introducing the Suburbs in Pro-Line’s M3 (loose dirt/cool surface) and new MX (blue-groove/high heat) and MC (clay) compounds.
At the 2008 ROAR 1:10 Off-Road Nationals, Ryan Cavalieri dominated the 2wd Mod Buggy class with the Suburbs. He TQ’d and took the 2 out of the 3 A-mains to win the class. The Suburbs are fast enough to be National Champs, now you too can have the same performance Ryan had right out of the bag.
Pro-Line Suburbs Features
- Available in M3 and new MX blue-groove compound and new MC clay compound.
- National Championship winning compound and tread design
- Inner and outer radius rib tread for increased corner holding and predictable side-bite.
- Internal carcass webbing resist tire expansion under acceleration and deceleration
- Internal sidewall ribbing maintains sidewall structure in extreme traction conditions for greater corner control
- Tread height is predictable, aggressive, and long-lasting for use on a variety of blue-groove track and surfaces where you would typically run soft compound tires
- Single stage firm foam inserts
- Pro-Line branded laser etched sidewall detail