The Race proven Ultima RB6 is now in a Ready-set package!! High end Ready-set for those who are willing to get ahead at the local track!!
The new Ultima RB6 (readyset) is the latest in the Ultima line of vehicles, which is a further development of the breed. Anodized aluminum chassis with angled sides 2 motor layout setup compatible Proven high efficiency transmission system Readyset is equipped with a rear motor configuration for stability and easy driving characteristics. Big Bore Composite Shocks Team Orion Vortex R10 Sport ESC Team Orion NEON ONE 2700KV motor New high response and torque KS201 servo Adjustable turn buckles Kyosho high traction micro pin tires High down-force “Blade” cab forward body (pre-painted) Step 2.0 M rear wing 100% parts compatible with the Ultima RB6 Kit version Optional parts are already available
What is a Ready Set? A Readyset is a fully assembled model that includes nearly everything you need to run. Body Color scheme is complete so only consumables like batteries and 7.4v Li-Po* are required so you can start operating the model without delay.
Ready Set Contents:
- Factory assembled chassis
- Pre-painted body
- 2ch Syncro 2.4Ghz Radio System
- 1 KS201 Servo
- Instruction manual
- Aluminum Chassis!
- Proven high efficient transmission!
- Proven high responsive steering!
- Proven design and engineering through out the chassis! Perfect balance and
- geometry with broad range of tuning capabilities to be best at all kinds of track.
- Ready-set has stable and easy to drive rear motor configuration!
- Big bore shocks!
- Team Orion Vortex R10 Sports ESC/2700KV motor allowing smooth acceleration
- and power!
- Syncro KT-201 3ch(LCD display) radio system
- Gullwing style rear suspension for optimal ground trace.
- New super air flow body
- High traction micro pin tires
- High response and torque KS201 servo
- Turn buckles(upper F/R suspension arms and tie rods)
- Parts 100% compatible with the Ultima RB6 racing kit chassis
- Many optional parts are already available
Length: 395mm (15.5in)
Width: 249mm (9.8in)
Height: 140mm (5.5in)
Wheelbase: 285mm (11.2in)
Gear Ratio: 8.45:1
Weight; approx. 1620g
Required for Operation:
4 AA Battery for Transmitter 1 Battery with Deans type plug (7.2v Ni-Mh, 7.4v Li-Po) Charger for car battery
Skill Level 2