PLEASE NOTE THIS ITEM IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE AND WILL NOT BE SUPPLIED
Kyosho Mini Z MB010 4WD MP9 Mini Z Cup Edition - Chassis Set 32285BCRS
Part Number: 32285BCRS
RRP: £190.99. Save £11.99
Submit Price Match Request
Our Price: £179.00
his is the Kyosho MB-010 Mini-Z Inferno MP9 TKI3 Mini-Z Cup 50th Anniversary Edition. The precision compact Mini-Z MP9 chassis features a shaft driven 4WD with a dual ball diff/slipper clutch drive train, oil shocks, 4-wheel independent double wishbone suspension, and more. The result is performance similar to an 1/8 off road racer, that fits in the palm of your hand. With precision components protected within the dirt-proof shell, the chassis has the rigidity and durability for hardcore off-road action. Based on the MINI-Z Racer, the control circuit board has been tuned for off-road with a special separated design. The ICS function allows precision setting adjustment of controls through your PC while the Chase Mode (requires special transmitter with 3 channels or more) feature fires up the intensity of racing action. Plus, its compatible with the optional gyro unit to help maintain control. Also, the steering servo is equipped with 7-stage gearing to deliver high torque and precision control to produce the characteristic steering feel and linear control you expect from a Mini-Z. Just add your batteries and transmitter and you are ready to start ripping up your nearest dirt track.
- Fully assembled chassis and clear polycarbonate body set.
- Shaftdrive 4WD & 4-wheel independent double wishbone suspension with plastic oil shocks charges over the roughest tracks without any issues and produces exceptional performance.
- Precision coupling to the drive shafts within its compact size and a 10-degree skid for superior off-road running performance.
- Twin battery boxes are incorporated into the shell structure of the chassis, which produces exceptional rigidity and effectiveness from the suspension.
- Each component is designed to compliment the flat finish to the underside of the chassis. Just remove the cover for easy maintenance and replacement of tie-rods.
- Critical components like the differential gear box are sealed and dirt-proof to provide confidence in the integrity of the drive train. Full racing specs include slipper clutch and 15 ball bearings.
- ESC drive frequency, virtual inertia and steering characteristics etc. can be adjusted by connecting to a PC via the equipped I.C.S. terminal (I.C.S. USB adapter sold separately).
- Chassis is designed with space for optional gyro unit that automatically corrects steering and throttle to maintain control stability (sold separately).
- Produces performance to satisfy true racing buggy owners. Ideal for indoor training.
- Features ASF2.4GHz R/C system that removes need to manage frequency bands. A single transmitter can be used with multiple models (Transmitter is sold separately).
- Frequency crystals not required and up to 40 cars can be run simultaneously.
- Ultra fast signal processing speed results in almost instantaneous control response.
- Shipped in standard mode. Change to Chase Mode with the push of a single button. LED indicator shows power status.
Included Option Parts:
- Universal swing shafts and ball differentials front and rear
- XSPEED motor
- Aluminum motor plate
- Aluminum motor heat sink
- Foam tire inserts
- GF main chassis
Tread (F/R): F:89/R:89
Tire (F/R): F:φ37x13.5mm / R:φ37x18.5mm
Battery: AAA-size alkaline batteries x 4 or NiMH batteries x 4 for chassis
Transmitter: PERFEX EX-5UR or KT-18 (not included)
- Factory assembled chassis with pre-installed R/C unit
- Pre-painted polycarbonate body complete with markings
- Pinion Gear x 3 (11T, 13T, 15T)
- Spur Gear x 2 (33T, 35T)
- Pinion tool
- Pairing stick
- Wheel wrench
- Spare wheel nuts
Needed to Complete:
- 3-channel Kyosho EX-5UR ASF transmitter [KYO82012] or compatible ASF 3-channel KO transmitter -OR- Perfex KT-18 transmitter (if not using the Chase mode)
- (4) AAA-size alkaline batteries or NiMH batteries for chassis.
- AA-size alkaline batteries for transmitter
- (OPTION) I.C.S. USB adapter (No.82080) for using I.C.S. functions and Chase Mode adjustment.
NOTE: Overtake function may work with R246 2.4GHz module adapter but is not guaranteed with transmitters other than Kyosho or KO 3-channel transmitters. 2-channel KT-18 transmitter can be used but cannot operate the Chase Mode.
Part Assembled (ARTR)
Skill Level 4