Base chassis optimized with special racing specifications, including motor cooling system
Loaded with the dynamic combination of MHS (MINI-Z Hybrid Spread Spectrum) and Xspeed VE brushless motor, the MA-020VE PRO released in November 2015 relaunches as an SP chassis set including the previously optional motor cooling system to be the fastest MINI-Z in history. Loaded with the same lightning fast 8500KV Xspeed VE brushless motor power source as the MA-020VE PRO, the SP Chassis Set is also equipped with an aluminum motor sleeve and motor cover to control heat and extract every drop of power from the brushless motor. The motor sleeve and motor cover are anodized in the premium "SP" color, while the normally grey main chassis is anodized in intimidating black. Also, in what has become a must-have racing item, the SP chassis set includes a gyro unit set as standard. Packed with high-performance optional parts, the MA-020VE PRO SP Chassis Set is a base chassis built ready for racing battle. As with the MA-020VE PRO, the SP Chassis Set is compatible with existing ASF2.4GHz systems. As transmitter setting is automatically done when pairing, KT-18 and KO PROPO EX-1 transmitters can also be used.
- MA-020VE PRO features brushless motor with previously optional cooling system.
- SP chassis specifications are identifiable with the special red anodized motor sleeve and hard anodized motor cover.
- Main chassis is finished in formidable black.
- Includes optional gyro unit set as standard.
- Nickel plated hex screws are used on all main sections.
- Features the MHS2.4GHz system with the fastest response speed in MINI-Z history.
- Compatible with ASF2.4GHz systems. *Transmitter is sold separately.
- Incorporates the "VCS" front suspension from the MR-03.
- Double wishbone suspension (DWS) equipped on rear.
- Full ball bearing specifications include a total of 14 precision ball bearings.
- Equipped with wide rear suspension arms.
- Length: 126mm
- Width: 65mm
- Height: 28.5mm
- Wheelbase: 90.0mm(M)-98.0mm(LL)
- Tread (F/R): 65-76mm / 65-76mm
- Tire(F/R): Φ25.0×8.5mm / Φ25.0×11mm（sold separately）
- Gear Ratio: 7.2, 6.4, 6.0, 5.7, 5.3, 5.0, 4.5 : 1
- Weight: 135g (approx.)
- Motor: 8500KV Xspeed VE Brushless
Chassis Set Contents
- Pre-assembled chassis installed with R/C unit
- Parts for front tread adjustment
- Parts for wheelbase adjustment
- Parts for changing to rear long suspension arms
- Pinion gears: 15T・17T・19T・21T
- Spur gears: 27T, 29T, 31T each for M、L、LL
- Pinion gear tools
- Spare nuts
- Wheel wrench
Required for Operation
- ASF2.4GHz KT-18 transmitter or MHS2.4GHz EX-6 transmitter
- *Requires a transmitter compatible with the Mini-Z HYBRID SPREAD SYSTEM (MHS)
- Auto Scale Collection (body, wheels, tires)
- 4 x AAA size alkaline or Ni-MH batteries for chassis
- 4 x AAA size batteries for transmitter
Part Assembled (ARTR)
Skill Level 5