6ch Wi-Fi control system with Camera
Ultra small and weighs just 10g so is easy to mount and suitable for all model categories.
Enjoy control of your R/C models through your smart phone, tablet and PDA. Now is the time to realize this evolutionary step by replacing your R/C receiver with the iReceiver. Move control stick and lever icons on your touch screen for the same control response as a standard transmitter. Up to 6-channel control is possible. Download free apps for various R/C models such as cars, boats, airplanes, helicopters and tracked vehicles. Using your Wi-Fi environment, this system promises stable control through wireless LAN. In addition, a micro-camera unit is also available to fit onto your model to capture the action to view on your smartphone in real time. This creates the feeling that you are actually riding inside your model! While looking at your screen, you can drive your model into the next room to check what’s happening! The data can even be recorded and saved on your smartphone. A variety of setting features are available including slowing the speed down for easier control. The iReceiver adds a totally new dimension to the enjoyment of the model hobby so it can now be experienced through your smart phone, tablet or PDA.
- WR-010 Receiver
- WC-010 Camera Unit
- Instruction manual
- Receiver allows control through smartphone, tablet or PDA using Wi-Fi.
- Install 6ch iReceiver instead of a standard R/C receiver.
- Use the optional camera unit to watch the action on your smartphone while controlling the model.
- Transmits video data to be recorded on your smartphone.
- Separate control types for each category (app under development)
- All, independent left/right control volume adjustment (EPA) and dual rate
- Max speed adjustment (100/70/50/30% 4-stage)
- Channel mixing
- Confirms stick (lever) position with vibration
- Lap time measurement
- Timer function
- Individual reverse switch for each channel
- 40 model memory bank
- Digital trim
- Sub trim
- Still image capture
- Setting menu for individual functions
- Size: 36.4x27x16.2mm
- Weight: 10g approx.
- Channel number: connectors for 6ch
- Power supply voltage: 4.8-6.0V
- External ports: connector for special camera unit, extension board
- Frequency: 2.4GHz wireless LAN IEEE802.11g/b/n
- Range: 80-100m/live video approx.35-40m.
- Compatible Device 1: iOS7: iPhone 4S & 5/5C/5S, iPad (Retina display)/iPad mini
- Compatible Device 2: Android 4.0 (Recommendation 4.2.2) (1.2GH quad core minimum) / Screen Size:4.5~7inch
- Size: 42x26.5x30mm
- Weight: 12g approx.
- Image resolution: 640x480pixel
- Angle of view: 140°
- Frame number: 25-30fps
- Focus: fixed
- Exposure: auto
- White balance: auto
- Stay angle: two-step adjustment
- Mike: equipment
- Save to the terminal: image recording
Depending on network performance or device version, the functionality, response speed and image quality can vary.
iReceiver is the registered trademark of Kyosho Corporation. Apple, Apple logo, iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch are the registered trademarks ofApple Inc. in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android™ and Google Play™ are the registered trademarks of Google Inc.
For Apple devices - Go to the AppStore and download the iReceiver control application
For Android devices - Go to GooglePlay and download the iReceiver control application