Schumacher Eclipse 3 - 1/12th LMP Circuit Car
With its radical new look, full length carbon fibre top deck and chassis, tweak free battery mounting system and awesome centre pivot design, the Schumacher ECLIPSE 3 is as good looking as it is fast.
Building on the international success of the Eclipse 2 platform, with its European Stock Championship and Modified Vice Championship, the ECLIPSE 3 takes LMP12 racing another huge leap forward. The quality, ease of assembly and build process have also been improved, to offer excellent durability and rapid lap times.
The Schumacher ECLIPSE 3, leading the pack.
- Full Length top deck for adjustment of chassis flex, offering improved stability and pace in high traction. Stiffness options for different track conditions.
• Tweak free battery mounting using o-ring fixing with easy loop over design.
• Ceramic coated kingpins for much smoother suspension action, with improved damping longevity and camber consistency.
• Camber strap design to allow for a lower bodyshell mounting position.
• Bumper mount designed to eliminate any twisting caused by impacts, raised for increased steering, reduced chassis scrub, and chassis protection.
• Foam bumper offering much better bodyshell protection and prevents deflection under high downforce.
• Side link design giving easier build process and maintenance. Longer design to reduce length change in roll. New mounting positions greatly help to prevent chassis tweak in the rear of the car.
• Centre pivot design. Much easier build and maintenance, with new bind free design.
• Adjustable LiPo position for weight distribution tuning. (4 equally spaced options)
• Thread insert design making work on the car much quicker and simpler.
• Titanium steering turnbuckles included as standard.
• Centre damping geometry and mounting provides longer lasting damping and easier positioning of the motor wires.