Quality drifting requires precision driving to consistently challenge the line between control and chaos. A combination of brushed motor and special RC drift tires allow the Thunder Drift to slide effortlessly around corners, while the high performance belt drive system provides an edge over the typical drifter.
Say goodbye to gear slop with the Thunder Drift’s high performance belt drive system. Fully adjustable for ultra smooth acceleration, the Thunder Drift is ready to drift circles around the competition.
The ready to run 1/10 scale 4WD Thunder Drift includes a 2.4GHz radio system.
The Thunder Drift’s forward and reverse ESC allows the driver to back out of trouble, for continued drift domination.
Blue anodized aluminum threaded body oil filled shocks allow for quick ride height adjustments. Easily direct more weight to a single wheel for precise tuning. Shock dampening can be tuned by adding different weight oils inside the shocks, or by swapping out the pistons.
The Thunder Drift’s fully tunable 4 wheel independent suspension allows the driver to adjust toe angle and camber, with the turn of a wrench, to achieve the drifting setup you like.
Get your very own Thunder Drift today!
- 1/10 scale drift car
- 4 wheel drive
- Belt driven for smooth power transfer
- Independent suspension
- Lightweight plastic chassis
- Aluminum threaded body oil filled shocks
- Bearings throughout
- Tunable suspension
- Adjustable ride height
- Tunable shocks
- Multiple shock mounting positions
- Adjustable camber
- Adjustable toe angle
- Adjustable belt tension
- Hard drift tires
- Highly detailed drift body w/ plastic side view mirrors, plastic windshield wipers, and plastic rear wing
- Low center of gravity chassis for high speed drift performance
- 22T RC540 Brushed electric motor
- Waterproof 40A ESC
- Responsive steering servo
- 2.4GHz Radio
- Assembled & Ready to Run
- NOTE: All cars come with a T-Plug (Deans) Battery Connector
- Motor Type: 22T RC 540 Brushed Motor
- Transmission: Forward & Reverse
- Drive System: 4WD
- Length: 360mm
- Width: 200mm
- Height: 112mm
- Wheelbase: 260mm
- Ground Clearance: 4,5mm
- Chassis Type: Plastic
- Shocks: Aluminum Body, Oil filled
- Speed Controller: 40A Brushed Waterproof ESC
- Radio System: 2.4GHZ Radio System
- Battery Plug System: T-Plug (Deans)
- Thunder Drift Car ready-to-run
- 2.4GHz Radio System
Required for Use:
- Charger for Car Battery
- 7.2V NiMH battery or 7.4V LiPo battery with T-Plug (Deans)
- 4 pcs. AA Batteries for Radio
Skill Level 2