The Ranger is a airplane is specially designed for beginners FPV. Quick and very easy trouble free setup. Similar to the larger Ranger EX, this smaller, all EPO form model is ideal for beginners. Its high wing design is pefect for calm neutral characteristics.
The Ranger s specially designed and optimized for long range FPV with lots of space for mounting systems and multiple camera mounting options.
The Ready-To-Fly version also includes as standard the X-Pilot Flight Stabilization System Gyro.
X-Pilot Gyro Features:
– Easy to Setup
– 6-Axis Advanced Gyro
– Two different level switch-able
– Separate switcher to Adjust 3 Axis
Also included is the Exmitter EX6 low profile 6-channel transmitter.
Volantex Ranger Features:
- Like the RangerEX, it’s fully design for FPV
- Easy to mount all kind of camera
- Big space in the fuselage for carrying big battery
- Quick, easy assembly, no glue required
- Powerful brushless out-runner motor
- Special airfoil design for carry weight
- Easy to fly like a trainer
- Battery & Charger included
- Wingspan: 1380mm
- Overall Length: 940mm
- Flying Weight(without battery): 980g
- Prop Size: 8040 Propeller
- Motor Size: 2212/1400KV out runner brushless motor
- Speed Control: Easy-Plug 30A brushless ESC – XT60 plug
- Servo 9-gram Servo * 4pcs included
- Battery: 3S 11.1v 2200mah LiPO battery XT60 plug
- Flaps: No
- Retracts: No
- X-Pilot Flight Stabilization Gyro
- Radio: Volantex Exmitter EX6 2.4Ghz 6-Channel
- Experience Level: Beginners ~ Expert
- Recommended Environment: Outdoor
- Assembly Time: Less than 20min
Please Note: This model is sold in RTF (Ready-to-fly) format and just requires AA batteries for the transmitter. Camera not included.
Skill Level 2
Ready to Fly (RTF)