The Tyrrell P34, the only 6-wheeled F1 race car ever to compete in the history of F1, caused a lot of fanfare and controversy when it was introduced in 1976. The Tamiya 1/10 R/C kit faithfully captures the speed and essence of this iconic race car as it raced in the 1977 Monaco GP. It comes loaded with slightly updated markings and some essential Hop-Up Options right out of the box!
- 1/10 scale R/C assembly kit. Length: 430mm, width: 204mm
- Features an accurate multi-piece polycarbonate body. Body, driver torso, mirror sections, rear wing, oil cooler and other aero parts come pre-painted for a simpler assembly process.
- Body cockpit and rear sections are pre-cut.
- A specially-modified version of the F103 is used, which provides 6-wheeled driving fun! The half double deck frame utilizes 1.5mm thick upper and 2.5mm thick lower FRP plates.
- Kingpin coil spring 4-wheel independent front suspension uses one-piece lower arm and separate left/right upper arms. The front 4 wheels are steerable, just as on the real racing car.
- The rear suspension features an FRP T-bar with TRF damper and low friction pads.
- Efficient direct-drive setup has the spur gear powered directly by the pinion.
- A built-in ball differential gives limited slip effect.
- Stickers are included to recreate the sponsor logos and other markings on the car, including Goodyear logos.
- Torque-tuned motor included for high-level performance.
Included Hop-Up Options:
- Friction Damper Grease (53176)
- TRF Special Damper (53901)
- Low-Friction Pads (54138)
- Carbon Reinforced F Uprights (54154)
- Torque-Tuned Motor (54358)
- Hi-Torque Servo Saver
- Sponge Tires
Requires: 2-Channel Radio, servo, ESC, 7.2-7.4volt battery pack & compatible charger
Skill Level 2