The Inferno MP9e competes at the highest level in major 1/8 scale electric buggy races around the world. To keep pace with the ever-changing race scene, continuous evolution ensures the MP9e Evo incorporates the latest racing technology. Based on the competition-level MP9e racer, this Readyset package represents excellent performance value. While maintaining the exceptional flat maneuverability and aerial control of the previous model, the new chassis layout of the MP9e realizes improved balance for even greater control. The aero body has been designed specially for this electric racing buggy to deliver critical elements such as turning, traction and rough surface performance. At the heart of the MP9e is the new KYOSHO SPEED HOUSE brushless motor and ESC. This factory-finished Readyset package contains nearly everything needed to hit the track; all you need to add is a charged battery to the chassis and batteries for the transmitter! Experience off-road racing with the one machine that will never let you down, the MP9e!
- Fully assembled chassis with completed body in a Readyset includes everything except battery for the chassis, battery charger and batteries for the transmitter.
- Equipped with KYOSHO SPEED HOUSE brushless motor and ESC for dynamic power and performance.
- High torque KS5031-09MW waterproof steering servo included.
- Equipped with stabilizer that reduces roll during cornering and contributes to improved steering response.
- Allows precise setting adjustment of wheelbase, tread, toe angle, camber angle, caster angle and roll center etc.
- Dust guards equipped on rear suspension arms to minimize interference with the drive system.
- Decals applied to wheels improve visibility and styling.
- Full ball bearing specifications.
- Compatible with most optional parts for the Inferno MP9.
Specialized electric buggy layout with the optimal weight distribution came from the competition model of “Inferno MP9e Evo”. Full time shaft-drive 4WD model, equipped with 2-bevel front/center/rear sealed oil differential.
Features KYOSHO SPEED HOUSE 2000KV TORX 8 (waterproof) brushless motor. Dynamic acceleration and power delivers breathtaking off-road performance.
KYOSHO SPEED HOUSE BRAINZ 8 waterproof ESC with electric fan included features adjustable functions such as brake, advance angle, cutoff voltage, heat protection etc. Special mount allows the ESC to be detached efficiently for maintenance.
With the same aero body shell as competition kit features center fins and narrowed cabin with a lower center of gravity to deliver dramatically improved running stability.
Big bore machined aluminum oil shocks realize excellent shock absorption and rock solid running stability under any driving conditions.
Rib reinforced long front suspension arms from the Inferno TKI4 realize superior steering response. Front hub carriers with wider 17.5° caster angle also contribute to improved running stability.
Motor is secured firmly with the sliding motor mount that allows easy backlash adjustment and detachment of the motor by loosening just two screws from above.
In addition to lower center of gravity from the lower position of the battery, the belt fastening doesn’t affect the chassis flex that contributes to roll and pitch.
Includes advanced function Syncro KT-331P transmitter that allows easy adjustment of settings with jog dials while viewing the LCD screen.
- Length 490mm
- Width 307mm
- Height 180mm
- Wheelbase 325mm (can be changed with rear hub collar)
- Tread (F/R) 254mm
- Tires (F/R) φ116×44mm
- Gear Ratio 12.6 : 1 (gear module : 1.0)
- Weight 3400g (approx..)
- Motor KYOSHO SPEED HOUSE TORX 8 Brushless Motor
- Completed chassis with R/C radio installed
- Pre-cut and colored printed body
- KYOSHO SPEED HOUSE brushless motor & ESC installed
- Syncro KT-331P transmitter
- 1.5, 2.0, 2.5, 3.0mm L type hexagonal wrench
- Cross wrench (large)
- 17mm wheel wrench
- 17mm wheel wrench
Required for Use:
- 4 x AA batteries for transmitter
- 2 x batteries for chassis
- Charger for batteries for chassis