This kit takes the classic 1/25 scale Centurion Mk.III model from 1973 and turns it into an all-action R/C model! Even better, the kit features parts to render the turret controllable, too. The Centurion was developed by the British toward the end of WWII, and received a number of upgrades during its post-war service as the main British tank. The Mk. III featured a powerful 20-pounder main gun, and gained recognition for its service in the Korean War. With around 2,800 examples rolling off of the production line between 1948 and 1956, it was the most produced tank of the Centurion series.
- This is a 1/25 scale RC model assembly kit
- Length: 385mm
- The 20 pounder-toting centurion mk.III form is realistically captured in 1/25
- Dedicated RC unit TTU-10 transmitter and MC-07 receiver/ motor control unit. Both have built in antenna
- The model is powered by an assembly type twin motor gearbox and type 130 motors
- Control forward and rear motion, and a range of turns using the transmitter control sticks.
- Features additional gear box parts and type 130 motor to control turret rotation. Please note that turrent rotation is achieved by meshing velco tape on hte inside of the turrent ring and gear box output shaft, in a unique setup.
- Durable link type tracks come pre-assembled
- Comes with new decals for 3 marking options:
- Marking 1: A Company, 8th Kings Royal Irish Hussars, 29th Infantry brigade, Korea, 1951
- Marking 2: C Company, 5th Royal Inniskilling gragoon guards, commonweath divison, Korea, 1952
- Marking 3: C Company 1st Royal Tank Regiment, commonwealth divison, Korean Peninsula, 1953
Requires: x8 AA Batteries (x4 for Transmitter, and x4 for MC-07)
Tank & Tracked
Skill Level 4