The Armageddon is one of the most powerful R/C Hydraulic Dump Truck available today. It is highly detailed, based on European Style Dump Truck. Engineered specifically for the tough demands of transporting gravel, sand, asphalt, snow, wood chips or rocks. Created for the customer who requires reliability and high production in bulk earth moving or construction projects. CNC machined metal parts, fully assembled, ready to work! Be ready for the massive power through the 1000KV high speed output brushless system.
- Hard Plastic European Style Front Cab
- Full Metal 2 Speed Transmission (Planetary Gears)
- Transfer Case (Billet Aluminum)
- Scale Fuel Tank (Billet Aluminum)
- Super Scaled Leaf Spring Suspension Setup
- Scale Rims (Billet Aluminum)
- Remote Lockable Rear Axle (Locking Differential)
- Full Metal Front and Rear Axle Housing
- Steel Scale Drive Shaft
- Realism Front Cab Latch
- Retractable Steel Ladder
- Molded Functional Fuel Tank (Filled with Hydraulic Oil)
- Automatic Trailer Gate (Do Not Attempt to Open by Hand)
- Rear Light Guard (Protects Against Rocks)
- Scale Light Buckets (Fits 3-5mm LED)
- Recommended Payload: 15kg / 33lbs
- Maximum Lift Power: 42kg / 92lbs
- Fully Painted
- Scale Fire Extinguishers and Spare Wheel/Tire
- Cylinder Maximum Thrust: 109kg / 231lbs
- Brushed Driven Motor
- 1000KV Brushless Motor-Driven Micro Hydraulic Pump
- Length: 690mm / 27.1 inch
- Width: 186mm / 7.3 inch
- Height: 262mm / 10.3 inch
- Weight: 8.9kg / 19.6 lbs
- Axle Gear Ratio: 2.6 : 1
- Transfer Case Gear Ratio: 1 : 1
- Theoretical Load: 15kg / 33 lbs
- Load Total Mass: 24.5kg / 54 lbs
- First Gear 1:16, Second Gear 1:4 (Transmission)
- Basic 6 Channel 2.4Ghz Radio
- This Product Is Professionally Pre-assembled
- Manufactured by JDCustoms
- 30 Days Limited Warranty
- 1x 1/14 8x8 Armageddon Hydraulic Dump Truck (FMX)
- Must turn on the transmitter before starting the ESC.
- ESC Supports XT60 Connector
- The ESC does not have lipo cut off.
- While some components may come assembled, it may be in your best interests to check the products to ensure all hardwares are tight. In some cases you may want to apply threadlock to some of the hardwares that were already installed.
- Use good quality hex drivers to avoid stripping screw heads.
- Use thread lock when putting metal screws into metal parts.
- Steps marked with an asterisk (*) require threadlock.
- Use threadlock sparingly.
- Do not over tighten screws, otherwise, you may strip the thread.
- When you raise the rear dump, do not leave it at the highest position. It will create a lot of pressure and potentially blow up the oil tube. Stay no more than 2 seconds and drop the dump to a lower position.
- Do not use hand to pull the rear door. You will break the door locking mechanism.
- Do not use more than 3S battery. (11.1 volt(s))
- Once the hydraulic cylinder (dump) reaches its maximum height, do not push further.
- If you want to remove the fire extinguisher, just turn it 90 degrees, then pull it out.
- This product is for experienced R/C users. Not recommended if you just started with R/C.
- The axle hubs can be screwed off but may require nylon tipped pliers if they are on really tight.
- Speaker included, but sounds unit sold separate. (VVV-S0074)
- Lipo Charger
- 1x 3S 1500mAh 11.1V 25C Lipo Battery (L 2.95in X W 1.46in X H 1.18in)
- Mobile DTE22 V22 Hydraulic Oil 16oz
- 8x AA Batteries for Radio
Big Rig (HGV)