LIMTED EDITION - Tamiya Porsche Turbo RSR Type 934 Black Edition (84431)
This exciting R/C model assembly kit is a special color variation version of the Porsche Turbo RSR Type 934 Jagermeister (Item 84431). This variant uses brand new gold colour stickers designed to accentuate a black colour scheme. It comes in a cardboard carry case that makes it easy to transport your creation after it is built.
The Porsche Turbo RSR 934 was a descendant of the world-famous Porsche 911 Turbo, and appeared for the first time in the Group 4 GT class in 1976. The rear-mounted 2,994cc turbocharged flat-6 engine was capable of 260hp, making it a top-of-the-line production car at the time.
The TA-02SW exhibits a short-wheelbase and has a wide track to accommodate the scale form of the real Porsche sports car. It normally features a tub chassis with 4-wheel, fully independent suspension coupled with a rear ball differential and a front gear type differential. This special edition is fitted with a double deck FRP chassis for increased rigidity and a few Hop-Up Options.
- This is a 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit.
- The evergreen form of the 934 is recreated stunningly in durable clear polycarbonate, with separate side
- mirror and wing parts. Separate light cases are also included.
- Includes aluminium motor mount, hard propeller shaft, FRP damper stays, ball diff cup joint, and universal shafts.
- Brand new stickers with gold colour designs go perfectly with a black base colour body (requires painting).
- Comes with an LED light unit to light up headlights and taillights for the ultimate realistic appearance.
- The TA02SW chassis has a short (236mm) wheelbase and wide tread setup.
- The FRP chassis set transforms the chassis into a double deck unit with rigid and lightweight FRP material parts.
- FRP front and rear damper stays optimize the CVA oil damper-fitted 4-wheel double wishbone suspension.
- The stainless steel propeller shaft is highly durable and offers efficient transmission of power, particularly in combination with the front and rear assembly universal shafts, which come with ball diff cup joints.
- Enclosed front and rear gear cases have built-in diff gears. The rear is fitted with a ball differential.
- Comes with 2-piece wheels, tires and inner sponges. The rear of the model uses wide wheels.
- Full ball bearings.
- Includes 540 motor
- Length: 435mm
- Width: 202mm
- Height: 130mm
*Radio control system, speed controller, batteries, charger, paint for the body and accessories and tools required for completion.
Skill Level 4