PLEASE NOTE THIS ITEM IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE AND WILL NOT BE SUPPLIED
HPI Bullet MT 3.0 RTR 2016 (Pre-Owned) 110661-U1
Part Number: 110661-U1
Submit Price Match Request
Our Price: £229.99
Introducing the newly revised HPI Bullet MT 3.0, the ready-built off-road vehicle thats ideal for all off-road bashers and RC enthusiasts!
Now featuring a waterproof battery compartment, waterproof servos and rain cover for the air filter, the Bullet 3.0 is now truly a go-anywhere machine!
This Bullet is 1/10th scale monster truck fitted with a powerful 4WD drivetrain and extra-powerful HPI Nitro Star G3.0 engine with 2.2 horsepower, so it can power through all sorts of terrain and fly over any obstacles!
The drivetrain used in all Bullet trucks is a full-time four-wheel drive shaft-type drivetrain and is the best option whether youre blasting through mud, water, dirt, grass, snow or gravel, this is exactly what you what you want!
The powerful Nitro Star G3.0 engine, is HPIs latest .15-size nitro-breathing powerplant. Its equipped with the latest modern features taken directly from much more expensive racing engines, yet its easy to tune and adjust so hobbyists of all skill levels can jump right in and have fun! You get the minimum of hassle with the maximum of wheel-spinning fun!
Now fitted with a versatile and comfortable HPI 2.4GHz radio system, it's easier than ever to control the speed of the Bullet!
- Factory-assembled & pre-painted 4WD Monster Truck
- Painted and detailed bodyshell ready to strut its stuff!
- 2.4 GHz radio system for crystal-free, comfortable control
- Waterproof receiver/battery box
- Waterproof steering and throttle servos
- Includes AA batteries for RC system
- Covered air filter keeps water away from the air intake
- Strong and reliable Nitro Star G3.0 engine
- Easy and simple pullstarter for instant action
- Big 75cc fuel tank gives you plenty of runtime
- 7075-T6 aluminium chassis provides the ideal backbone
- Tough bumpers combine with skid plates to protect all 4 corners
- 8 oil-filled shocks provide a plush ride
- Extra-long suspension arms provide stability and balance
- Proven racing design throughout
- Steel turnbuckle links allow you to custom-tune the ride
- Sealed shaft drivetrain is maintenance-free and super strong
- Double-pad slipper clutch design for extra drivetrain protection
- Reliable disk brake with adjustable linkage
- All-terrain tyres look fantastic on black chrome wheels
- Solid and reliable HPI electronics fitted in splashproof receiver box
- Intelligent fuel line routing to keep things neat and tidy
- A smart metal washer prevents over-tightening of wheel nuts
- Aluminium center brace for more durability over plastic brace
- Additional track-tuning options included in the kit!
- Full, in depth instruction manual with step by step guides
- Length: 417mm
- Width: 336mm
- Height: 160mm (Adjustable)
- Wheelbase: 272mm
- Track: 263mm
- Drivetrain: Shaft 4WD
|Engine Start Type:
Skill Level 3