The ultimate MINI-Z specification includes Xspeed VE PRO brushless motor and delivers performance worthy of its “GP” name.
Introducing the 3rd version of the MR-03VE PRO, the “GP Limited” features the ultra-fast MHS2.4GHz system that delivers a response speed 16-times faster than the existing ASF2.4GHz + KT18 transmitter combination and 4-times faster than the ASF2.4GHz system + KO PROPO EX-1 transmitter combination. Equipped with the newly developed Xspeed VE PRO brushless motor that incorporates a one-piece aluminum case and heatsink, this dynamic 12000KV specification motor is kept cool to extract maximum performance to produce the fastest speeds in MINI-Z history. Additional features include the previously optional MML aluminum motor mount to lower the center of gravity and enhance heat dissipation even further, MML roll shock that increases setting flexibility, and ball diff for improved cornering and running performance. Previously optional parts included as standard in the “GP Limited” are anodized in a special color so you can enjoy incredible performance in this uniquely styled machine.
- The first MR-03 chassis set equipped with the newly developed Xspeed VE PRO brushless motor (12000KV).
- Features hard anodized MML aluminum motor mount and MML roll shock.
- Gold plated motor & battery terminals deliver efficient power supply.
- MHS2.4GHz system delivers the fastest control response in MINI-Z history.
- I.C.S. system can be used with the existing manager for the VE.
- Features full ball bearing specifications with ball diff (black anodized).
- Compatible with optional parts for the MR-03 chassis.
- Front suspension VCS optimizes camber in accordance with suspension stroke.
- Compatible with ASF2.4GHz system. Transmitter sold separately.
- Includes digital steering servo with coreless motor.
- Coil spring on the front suspension can be easily replaced by removing the spring stopper with just two screws.
- MR-03W-MML factory assembled chassis installed with Team ORION Xspeed VE PRO brushless motor
- Pinion gear (6T, 7T, 8T, 9T)
- Wheel wrench
- Pinion gear tool
- Spare wheel nuts
Required for Operation
- ASF2.4GHz transmitter KT-18, or MHS 2.4GHZ transmitter EX-6
- * Requires compatible transmitter if using MINI-Z HYBRID SPREAD SYSTEM (MHS).
- Auto Scale Collection Body (body set, wheels, tires)
- 4 x AAA-size alkaline batteries or Ni-MH batteries for chassis.
- 4 x AAA batteries for transmitter