More performance and style with improvements to each key component.
This machine is more than just a reproduction!
As the 5th model to make its return as part of the vintage series, the ever-popular Scorpion released in 1982 was relaunched 2 years ago and has undergone a detailed overhaul to match modern performance with retro styling. The new Turbo Scorpion remains true to the essence of the unique Scorpion design throughout, but features Scorpion-style wheels in the larger 2.2 inch modern standard wheels for improved off-road performance. In addition, 12mm oil shocks based on the Optima deliver rock-solid running stability and excellent damping characteristics that work in combination with high-grip front and rear tires with a 20mm wider front tread and 10mm longer wheelbase than the original Scorpion to realize improved control and handling performance. With a thorough modernization, the new Turbo Scorpion is ready and willing to accept modern-day power sources and compete on modern race circuits. The standard Turbo Scorpion is a fully optioned chassis configuration and is ready to take the punishment that goes with hard driving.
- Turbo Scorpion updated to meet the demands of the modern off-road racing scene.
- Kit includes pre-assembled gearbox and oil shocks.
- Features same racy-style mini bumper as the original.
- Rear section reinforced with Rear Sus Post L, strengthened by added flange.
- Features accurate recreation of the original loop-mount light buckets. Optional LED lights can be simply bolted on.
- Screwed surfaces are countersunk for flat finish.
- Decals included in kit are diecut. Stretch for easy application and beautiful body finish.
- Pre-assembled kit (gear box is pre-assembled)
- Polycarbonate clear body
- Chassis parts
- L type hexagonal wrench
- Cross wrench
- Shock wrench
- Shock oil
Required for operation
- 2ch 1 servo R/C system for cars
- 540 class motor
- ESC compatible with motor used
- Battery for chassis compatible with ESC used
- Battery charger
- Paint for polycarbonate body
- Batteries for transmitter
- Tools (1.5, 2, 2.5mm hexagonal wrench driver)
- Length : 408mm
- Width : 256mm
- Height : 145mm
- Ground Clearance : 28mm
- Wheelbase : 273mm
- Tread (F/R) : 218mm/215mm
- Tire(F/R) : ?82×27mm / ?86×42mm
- Gear Ratio : 6.9 : 1 / 8.3 : 1 (select from 2-type)
- Weight : 1,500g (approx.)
- Motor : 540-type (sold separately)
NB Delivery date to be confirmed.
No Motor Supplied
Skill Level 3