Introducing the entirely New MCD Racing RR5, 4WD Largescale just got serious!
The RR5 is a result of countless hours on the track in several different countries around the world. The MCD Team have worked tirelessly to design what will surely be the faststest 4WD Largescale car in the world.
Sleek new looks and rapid easy maintenance added to a lively, fully adjustable chassis make this car a serious contender at any level of racing. The RR5 is fully race legal including EFRA and the BRCA.
RR5 Factory Team EC Features :
- 4WD Direct Heavy Duty Transmission.
- Ultra Tough Chrome Driveshafts and Axles.
- Ultra Hardened Steel Gears.
- CNC Machined 7075 Aircraft Grade Chassis
- 8mm Light weight 7075 Aircraft Grade Shock Towers Front and Rear.
- Engine forward layout for direct connection to transmission.
- Clam Shell Steel LSD Differentials for ultimate drive in all conditions. Fitted to Front, Centre and Rear. (90 degree ramp angles fitted as standard, others available)
- Strengthened Long Wishbones
- Front and Rear individual brake system. Bias can be adjusted by the 4th servo.
- Front and Rear Dual Ball-raced Anti-Roll bars, Fully adjustable. Also quick release with new easy access screw design.
- Adjustable C of G.
- Adjustable Weight Distribution.
- New Moulded Fuel Tank featuring Quick Release Cap and Anti-Foaming Technology.
- Quick release design for easy maintenance. Any of the differentials can be in your hand in 6 Screws, the entire rear end in 6 screws, the engine in 3 screws!
- Heavy Duty M6 Ball Drive and CVD Axles - No more pins!
- Massive fully adjustable "High Pressurized Cell" Shock Absorbers keep this beast planted for ultimate ride control.
- Massive Steering Lock - Gives a very small turning circle.
- Beautiful New Bodyshell with additional plastic roof scoop and side flutes.
- Easy painting - MCD's new RR5 decals allow you to simply blow the car over one colour and add stickers to get a flawless finish.
- Moulded side pods not only protect the mechanics and keep the dirt out but have also been designed so they are less likely to touch the ground during racing! This keeps the chassis stable in the roughest of conditions.
- No Stress Effect, Polymid front and rear Bumpers
- Centralized mechanics keep weight balance to an optimum.
- New Radio Tray allows quick access to RX, battery and servos. Also includes a transponder mount.
- Driveshaft and Shockshaft Boots to keep the dirt out.
- New "Easy Mesh" Gear System. Makes changing pinion gears a breeze!
- Rear Dirt Deflectors
- Length: 825mm
- Width: 470mm
- Overall Height: 340mm
- Ground Clearance: 25 - 85mm
- Weight: 12.4kg - 12.8kg (depending on chosen RC gear)
- Wheelbase: 549mm - 565mm
- Trackwidth: 402mm
- Chassis Material: T6 Alloy (4mm)
- Suspension: Non-Parallel Non-Line Independent
- Caster Angle: 18 deg. (14 to 18 adjustable)
- Camber Angle: Adjustable
- Toe Angle: In-Board and Out-Board Adjustable.
- Anti Squat: 3 deg.
- Kick Up: 8 - 10 deg. Adjustable.
- Shockabsorber: Coilover Oil filled with 2nd floating piston.
- Transmission: Fulltime 4WD Shaft Driven.
- Gear Ratio: 9.14:1 (18 available from 7.44:1 to 10.67:1)
- Tyre and size: Micro-Stud Ultra Grip 68 x 180mm
This is a Race Roller Chassis and requires the following to complete :
- 3 Channel Radio Set
- Suitable Servo's for steering, brakes and Throttle (Up to 4)
- Battery Pack, 6V NiMH or Lipo 7.4V
- Engine, 23 to 30cc. We recommend Zenoah Engines
- Exhaust System. We recommend MCD, Samba or Booster pipes.
Note: Images may show different specifications and additional components not included in this sale.