PLEASE NOTE THIS ITEM IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE AND WILL NOT BE SUPPLIED
Losi 1:14 4WD Mini 8ight-T LOS01000I
Part Number: LOS01000I
Sale: Was £202.99. Save £23.99
Submit Price Match Request
Our Price: £179.00
Based on the already popular Mini 8ight platform and taking its styling from the 8ight-T 3.0 truggy the Mini 8ight-T is sure to be popular with bashers and micro enthusiasts everywhere.
Being a true RTR, the Mini 8ight-T comes complete with everything needed to hit the ground running. Battery, charger, AAs for the transmitter, everything!
The Mini 8ight-T comes with a waterproof electronics package and the new Spektrum DX2E to facilitate AVC. Patent-pending Spektrum AVC (active vehicle control) technology uses a combination of sensors and software algorithms to adjust steering and throttle output at a rate faster then humanly possible, facilitating a more manageable driving experience. The Mini 8ight-T is the very first mini vehicle to include this innovative technology.
The Mini 8ight-T features a standard 12mm hex along with a wheel design to fit most popular 1/10th off-road rear tyres. This allows the consumer the ability to mount tyres from their 1/10 scale vehicle.The 8ight-T has gone mini.
- First mini vehicle with AVC technology
- True Ready-to-Run, everything needed in the box.
- LiPo compatible brushless ESC with EC3 connector
- Waterproof electronics are ideal for newcomers and bashers
- Shaft-driven 4WD drivetrain
- Sealed gearboxes aid longevity
- Aluminium, threaed oil-filled shocks provide the option to tune the model
- Full ball bearings throughout
- TLR 8ight-T 3.0 truggy inspired bodyshell
- Fitted with Losi Blockhead truggy tyres.
- All metric hardware avoids any confusion
- Drycell / Rechargeable: 7.2v NiMH or 7.4V to 11.1V liPo
- Electric Motor Size: 4500kV Brushless
- Frequency / Modulation Type: 2.4Ghz with AVC
- Gear Material: Metal
- Gearbox/Transmission: 4WD Shaft-Driven
- Indoor / Outdoor: Indoor or Outdoor
- Input Voltage: 7.2 - 11.1 Volt
- Kit / Ready-Built: RTR
- Number of Channels: 2
- Receiver Included: SPMSR4200
- Recommended Battery: 7.2V 1200MAh NiMH w/ EC3 connector
- Scale: 1/14th
- Servo(s) included: Waterproof (VTR11000)
- Weight: 1.32kg (2.9lb)
- Wheelbase: 223mm (8.8in)
- Width: 255mm (10in)
- Length: 319mm (13in)
- Height: 120mm (5in)
Skill Level 2