The Schumacher Mi1v2 is the ideal first “Race Car”.
The Mi1v2 is simple to maintain, durable and above all, great to drive! With an efficient transmission and precise CNC machined motor plate, it handles like a dream.
Using tried and tested suspension, with CNC alloy shocks the Mi1v2 offers a higher specification than other “entry level” touring cars. Designed to use the latest LiPo batteries and with an excellent range of easy adjustments and option parts available, the Mi1v2 is fully tunable for what ever track you decide to race on.
Schumacher Mi1v2, when you want to race.
- Twin Track, ballraced, limited slip ball differentials. With Tungsten Carbide balls. - Offers long life with super smooth action, low rotating mass for awsome acceleration.
- Tough S1 composite chassis, top deck and shock towers.
- Rear in-board toe-in options - For excellent traction on slippery surfaces.
- Front in-board toe-out options - For more front end bite on slippery surfaces.
- Simple Alloy shock absorbers.
- Includes front differential for ease of use and transmission reliability
- Fully Adjustable Camber, Caster, Roll Centre and toe in/out
- Dual belt transmission - efficient, fast and great run times.
- Large differential and layshaft pulleys - Minimises belt loading without the belt jumping and maximises belt efficiency.
- Purple alloy motor mount - Strength and motor heat dissipation.
- 24 piece ball bearing set - Ultra low rolling resistance, includes ballraced steering!
- Front and rear anti-roll bars included.
- Lightweight foam bumper - Weight saving protection.
- Optimum weight distribution with stick pack lipo layout.
- Ultra narrow chassis design to minimise grounding on roll.
- Speed secret parts available to fine tune to all track conditions.
- Power Source: ELECTRIC
- Model Type: 4WD, ON-ROAD, COMPETITION
- Length: 300mm
- Wheelbase: 255mm
- Width: 190mm
- 2 Channel Radio
- Electric Speed Control
- Motor Pinion
- Lipo Battery
- Body Shell
No Motor Supplied
Skill Level 3
Links & Downloads