PLEASE NOTE THIS ITEM IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE AND WILL NOT BE SUPPLIED
Tamiya Zakspeed Capri Wurth (TT-02) 58578
Part Number: 58578
RRP: £125.00. Save £16.00
Submit Price Match Request
Our Price: £109.00
Modelsport Power Bundles - The easiest way to get up and running!
Power Bundle 1
Power Bundle 2
This Power Bundle includes a fast charger and high capacity battery for longer run time.
The Ford Zakspeed Turbo Capri Gr.5 Würth joins the ever growing selction of iconic sports and race cars offered on the easy to assemble TT-02 chassis.
The car was the result of the tie-up between the legendary Zakspeed racing team and Ford. It achieved excellent results throughout its racing career, the highlight being in the 1981 season in which it blew away its rivals.
Tamiya has faithfully reproduced this sleek racing machine in 1/10 scale on the TT-02 entry level touring car chassis.
The TT-02 chassis platform is the successor to the TT-01 as it incorporates many new features to make it even easier for the new R/C kit builder to assemble and learn from.
The TT-02 chassis performs well as cornering and overall speed has been enhanced to take advantage of new electronics available on the market. In addition to the TT-02 being an ideal platform to start from, R/C hobbyists can expand its potential by adding many of the Ho-Up-Options available to increase the cars speed and performance.
- This is a 1/10 scale R/C assembly kit
- The polycarbonate body accurately reproduces the form of the car
- RS540 Torque Tuned motor included
- ESC included
- The shaft driven 4WD TT-02 is a highly versatile and easy-to-maintain chassis
- A wide range of option parts are becoming available to tune and customize TT-02 chassis machines
- The kit includes decorative and masking stickers
Skill Level 2