The HPI Trophy range of off-road racers has been updated with the latest HPI Nitro Star 3.5 v2 pullstart engine. Also including 2.4GHz radio technology, waterproof servos and a waterproof receiver & battery compartment!
That's right, one of our most popular nitro kits ever now has been upgraded to make it a performer just about anywhere!
The Trophy 3.5v2 buggy is the perfect way to get into nitro 1/8 buggies!
Rallycross buggies are one of the biggest racing classes around the world, and it's still growing fast! This kit has got everything you need for anything you want to do. For bashing fun and big-air stunts, it has a durable aluminium chassis, braces and shock towers, and for race track performance and tuning the Trophy is equipped with a powerful race-legal Nitro Star F3.5v2 (.21 cubic inch) HPI engine, HB Proto design racing tyres, oil-filled shocks, turnbuckles and plenty of tuning adjustment possibilities.
One added benefit of the Nitro Star F3.5v2 is that it's a race-legal .21-size engine, which means you can drop down to your local track or club and enter in a race as soon as you open the box!
In addition to being race-bred and ready for track action, the updated Trophy 3.5 looks great, too. The sleek aerodynamic racing bodyshell features a brand new paint design, and the HB Proto tyres are wrapped around cool black chrome Edge 7-spoke wheels. The rear wing isn't just for looks, either - it gives the Trophy loads of downforce and control in the air. To top everything off, we've updated the anodizing of the shock caps, wheel nuts and more to HPI-spec bright orange!
- Factory-assembled & pre-painted 4WD nitro racing buggy
- 2.4 GHz radio system for crystal-free, comfortable control
- Includes 8x AA batteries for the handset and receiver
- Waterproof receiver/battery box protects battery and receiver from the elements
- Waterproof laydown steering servo for low CG and awesome handling
- Waterproof throttle/brake servo
- Covered air filter keeps water away from the air intake
- Low centre of gravity (CG) design for great track performance
- NEW Nitro Star F3.5v2 engine with 2.5hp
- Strong engine mount and large flywheel opening for starter boxes
- Easy and simple pullstarter for instant action
- 4mm 6061 aluminium chassis has angled sides for extra stiffness
- Thick 6061 aluminium shock towers are strong and durable
- Thick steering brace for increased chassis stiffness
- Low-profile aluminium radio tray securely mounts servos
- Race-tuned suspension design for awesome traction
- Extra-long, oi-filled shocks with aluminium shock bodies
- Multiple shock and camber link locations for extra race tuning
- Steel turnbuckle links allow you to custom-tune the ride
- Tough front bumper protects against crash damage
- Extra-large 160cc fuel tank gives you plenty of runtime
- Powerful, adjustable & vented front and rear steel disk brakes
- Strong fibre brake pads for longevity and fade resistance
- HB Proto tyres look fantastic on black chrome wheels
- Intelligent fuel line routing to keep things neat and tidy
- Cast aluminium steering knuckles for increased strength
- 17mm hex hubs resist stripping out and are hollow for light weight
- Slick racing bodyshell is prepainted and cut out for instant race looks
- Adjustable mounts for the wide racing wing
- Extra suspension mounts included for tuning options
- Length: 518mm
- Width: 300mm
- Height: 180mm
- Track: 280mm
- Wheelbase: 333mm
- Drivetrain: Shaft 4WD
What you need:
- Nitro Car Fuel
- Fuel Bottle
- Glow Plug Igniter