Now includes TF-11 2.4GHz handset, 2000mAh 7.2v battery, trickle charger and AA batteries for the RC.
The updated RTR Sprint 2 Drift is a fun, easy to drive and simple to maintain street car, featuring a completely pre-assembled drift car chassis for amazing fun and loads of action!
We've packed in all the latest features like 2.4GHz control and complete waterproof protection! The RTR Sprint 2 Drift is fitted with the latest Chevrolet Camaro bodyshell for awesome muscle car good looks!
Drifting is the ultimate expression of motorsports individuality and mayhem while staying on all four wheels - with the RTR Sprint 2 Drift, you get a super-easy and very cool entry into get into the wild and crazy world of RC drifting!
This Drift version of our Sprint 2 sport adds licensed Falken Azenis RT-615 drift tyres, specially designed scale drift tyres, pre-mounted on licensed replicas of the famous Rays Volk TE37 wheels in bronze. The chassis is factory assembled right out of the box, making the Sprint 2 Drift the quick and easy way to practice your drifting skills. The RTR Sprint 2 Drift is a complete drift machine that looks and drifts just like the real thing!
- 1/10th Scale Pre-Assembled 4WD Drift Car
- Officially licensed 2010 Chevrolet Camaro body with matte black paint for super cool looks
- 2.4 GHz radio system for crystal-free, comfortable control
- 7.2v NiMH Rechargeable HPI Plazma battery
- HPI Plazma AA batteries for transmitter
- AC Wall Charger
- Waterproof SP-15WP electronic speed control with LiPo safety cut-off
- Waterproof SF-10W steering servo
- Waterproof receiver box
- Orange anodized aluminium chassis parts
- Officially licensed Rays/Volk TE37 bronze wheels. 6mm offset rear wheels fill out the fenders and give the wheels the wide look seen on full-size drift cars
- Officially licensed Falken Azenis RT-615 drift tyres for realistic drift appearance
- Foam bumper protects the car from potentially damaging impacts
- Adjustable rear body posts allow you to mount a variety of different bodies without trimming or replacing the posts
- Adjustable turnbuckles to fine tune your suspension
- Complete set of ball bearings for a smooth and efficient drivetrain
- Oil-filled coil-over shock absorbers with specially chosen springs for drifting
- 2 degree and 3 degree rear hubs for additional tuning choices
- Durable injected moulded nylon main chassis
- Front and rear shock towers with optimized shock absorber and camber link positions for ideal suspension geometry
- Optional low profile front shock tower is included in the kit which allows the use of the full range of HPI 190mm or 200mm wide bodies
- Droop screws allow you to race tune your suspension settings
- Precise bellcrank steering
Skill Level 2