Water-proof and dust-proof design, the QuicRun-WP-10BL60 speedo is fit for all weather races.
The speedo has the following outstanding features:
- External programming port, easy to connect to the Program Card when setting the ESC.
- Proportional brake with 4 steps of maximum brake force adjustment and 8 steps of drag brake force adjustment.
- 9 steps of acceleration (punch) adjustment from soft to very aggressive to fit different kinds of models, tyres and tracks.
- Multiple protections lsuch as low voltage cut-off protection, over-heat protection, throttle signal loss protection and motor lock-up protection to extend the service life.
- One-button (the SET button on the ESC) to set the ESC, and easy to reset all parameters to the factory default settings.
- Compatible with the optional device - the portable Digital LED Program Card, especially convenient for outdoor use.
- Current - 60A/360A
- Input - 4-9 Cells NiMH, or 2-3S Lipo
- BEC Output - 6V/2A (Linear Mode)
- Motor Supported - Sensorless Brushless Motor (compatible with sensored motor but not in sensored operating mode)
- Cooling Fan - Gets working voltage from battery directly without regulating, the stock fan can work with 2S and 3S Lipo
- Weight - 90g
- Size - 48.5(L)X38(W)X32(H)mm
- Motor Limit - For 2S Lipo or 6 cells NiMH
- On-road: 3656-size or smaller motor with the KV<6000
- Off-road/Buggy/Monster: 3656-size or smaller motor with the KV<4000
- For 3S Lipo or 9 cells NiMH:
- On-road: 3656-size or smaller motor with the KV<4000
- Off-road/Buggy/Monster: 3656-size or smaller motor with the KV<3000
- Car Applicable - 1:10 On-road/Off-road/Buggy/Monster
For Brushless Motors
Upto 60 Amps
|Max Nimh Volt Rating:
10.8v / 9 cell
|Motor Compatibility Type:
|Max Lipo Volt Rating:
11.1v / 3s