The Emperor L712B Pro II is the ultimate choice for the professional modeller.
With twin 500 watt chargers built into one unit, the Emperor can charge two separate packs at up to 20 Amps per output!
- Easy to use user interface
- 11~28V DC Input
- 2 x 0.1~20A Charging (max 500W per channel - Requires 28V DC input for 500W opperation)
- 2 x 0.1~10A Discharging (max 50W per channel)
- 2 x 1~7 Cell Lithium - Charge, Discharge and Storage
- 2 x 1~18 Cell NiCd/NiMh - Charge, Discharge and Cycle
- 2 x 2~24V Lead Acid - Charge and Discharge
- NiCd/NiMh - Automatic, Normal, Linear and Reflex Charge
- NiCd/NiMh - Adjustable Trickle Charge
- NiCd/NiMh - Adjustable Peak Sensitivity
- Lithium - Selectable Charge Rate Limit (up to 5C)
- Lithium - TCS (Terminal Capacity Selection)
- Lithium - Adjustable maximum cell voltage
- Safety Timer Cut-off
- Maximum Capacity Cut-off
- 2 x Temperature Sensor Input (sensor optional)
- 2 x 20 Battery Memories
- 128 x 64 Pixel Blue Backlit LCD
- 2 x 4mm Output Sockets
- 2 x 7 Cell JST-EH Balance Port with 7 Cell adaptor boards for JST-XH and FP/TP
- 10 Melodies (selectable for each channel)
- USB port for Firmware Upgrades
When combined with the PS600ADJ 600W Adjustable Power Supply, the Emperor can also be powered from the mains.
For more detailed information and specifications, please download the instructions HERE .
Full Feature Display
|Multiple Pack Charging:
Built In Balancer