PLEASE NOTE THIS ITEM IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE AND WILL NOT BE SUPPLIED
FTX Hooligan RX Brushless 1/10th Scale 4wd RTR Rally Car FTX5544
Part Number: FTX5544
Sale: Was £199.99. Save £30.99
Submit Price Match Request
Our Price: £169.00
Get ready for a touch of semi-scale bashing action with the FTX Hooligan. Inspired from the rapidly growing World and European Rallycross scene, the Hooligan bridges the gap between on and off road perfectly. Labeled as 1/10th scale, the Hooligan is larger than life and is a real presence when blasting sideways across tarmac, dirt and grass.
Based on the FTX 4wd shaft drive design that has made the Vantage and Carnage off road vehicles such a huge hit, the Hooligan is the perfect start up can for beginners. Front and rear bevel gear differentials with steel gears provide a reliable drivetrain for the NiMh battery power brushed motor and electronic speed control combination..
Long throw oil filled adjustable shock absorbers with double wishbone suspension soak up the corners and with tuneable turnbuckles on the suspension and steering you can fine tune your Hooligan to match the conditions.
With the Hooligan factory assembled you only need to add AA batteries to the transmitterl, apply a few decals and charge the battery to be up and running in no time. Savour the excitement and action of rallycross close quarter racing with the Hooligan Nitro from FTX.
- Etronix 2.4GHz steerwheel RC system
- Etronix 45Amp Photon 2.1W weatherproof speed control
- Etronix 540 sensorless brushless motor
- Etronix 3kg waterproof servo
- Etronix Pocket 2 Balance charger
- Voltz 3200mah 7.4v 25c LiPo Hard cased battery
- Voltz LiPo charge sack
- Semi-scale rallycross style body
- All terrain tyres and rugged multi spoke wheels
- Moulded tub chassis
- 4wd shaft drive with slipper system
- Unique gearbox design for low CG
- Lightweight high impact arms
- Big bore oil filled adjustable shocks
- Gearbox metal crown & pinion gear
- Full ball bearings
- Front universal driveshafts
- Suspension turnbuckles
- Slipper for drivetrain damage protection
- Chassis accepts NiMh or LiPo battery
- Fully adjustable suspension - droop, camber, toe-in, wheelbase etc
- Wide range of option parts available
AA batteries (not supplied) required to operate.
Skill Level 3