Available via Special Order from Castle Creations USA, typical delivery time 4 to 6 weeks.
Large-Scale Power for Large-Scale Vehicles!
The Castle 2028 Extreme 800Kv motor is a robust, high-efficiency brushless motor that holds up to the heavy throttle and extended usage that 1/5th scale vehicles like the HPI Baja 5B and 5T encounter; the perfect upgrade for any 1:5 scale RC hobby vehicles (including gas to electric conversions) weighing up to 30 lbs for 2WD and 25 lbs for 4WD. High quality stator and magnet shapes provide lower cogging torque for improved starting performance. The 2028 Extreme can easily run in the 10 horsepower range*
*Burst power output for durations typical of vehicle acceleration.
- Sealed motor for survival in the dust and dirt that Bajas call home.
- Four-pole design with 180C temperature rated magnets.
- Highly-advanced slotted stator design made of the highest quality laminations.
- Heavy-duty 8mm shaft - no worries of breaking this shaft.
- Minimum Input Voltage : 3S
- Maximum Input Voltage : 12S
- Sensored Capable : No
- Input Voltage Range: 12S MAX
- Kv: 800
- Max. RPM: 45,000
- Size: Length: 4.4" (113.2mm)(, Diameter: 2.2" (57mm)
- Weight (w/wires): 44 oz.
- Shaft Size: Length: 30mm, Diameter: 8mm
- Mounting Hole Specifications: 4mm holes @ 30mm spacing.
- Cooling Fan: Available, but not included.
- Connectors: 8.0mm male connectors
- Items Needed for Operation: Compatible Electronic Speed Control (ESC) (see Recommended ESC(s) below)
- Recommended ESC(s): Mamba XL X
- Max. Recommended Vehicle Weight: 4WD vehicles weighing less than 25lbs.
- 2WD vehicles weighing less than 30lbs.
- Tech Notes: Monitor motor temperatures closely; overheating a motor will cause permanent damage to the magnets. Never exceed 180° F on the the motor or ESC.
|KV Rating (Brushless):
|Motor Brush Type:
|Brushless Motor Type: