Flexible glue, which is ideal for repairing split polycarbonate bodyshells and dries to a very tough flexible finish. Can also be used to reinforce shells, to prevent cracking.
E6000 is an adhesive formulated to meet high performance industrial requirements. It is a non-flammable, vibration proof product that forms a permanent, waterproof bond. E6000 offers extreme flexibility and can be used indoors or out. It is also paintable.
Instructions for safe use
Follow these step-by-step directions when using E6000:
Read directions and test small area before use.
1. Surface should be clean, dry and free of dirt. For best results, lightly roughen surface before use.
2. Puncture seal in neck of tube using pointer cap. Product can be used between 50 and 90 °F / 10 and 32 °C.
3. Apply directly to surfaces to be bonded or repaired.
4. Allow 24 hours for curing--Maximum bond strength may not be reached for up to 72 hours.
5. For future easy cap removal, apply a thin coat of petroleum jelly to the threads of the tube before replacing the cap.
6. Clean uncured adhesive with acetone or citrus-based solvents.
Note: E6000 is not recommended for use on Styrofoam™, polystyrene, polyethylene or polypropylene plastics.