PLEASE NOTE THIS ITEM IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE AND WILL NOT BE SUPPLIED
DJI Phantom 4 Pro With Standard Transmitter DJI-P4PRO
Part Number: DJI-P4PRO
RRP: £1589.00. Save £39.00
Available by Special Order
Our Price: £1550.00
Important Product Safety Information
Safe flying is YOUR responsibility.
Be Safe - Be Lawful - Be Drone Aware!
We fully encourage safe and responsible flying.
Do you have adequate insurance cover for loss "Flyaways" or third party liability?
Click here for the facts on insurance: http://droneaware.org/insure
- Always carry out pre-flight checks to ensure your UAV is ready to take to the sky.
- Make sure you can see your drone at all times and dont fly higher than 120 meters
- Always keep your drone away from aircraft, helicopters, airports and airfields
- Use your common sense and fly safely, you could be prosecuted if you dont.
Drones fitted with cameras must not be flown:
- Within 50 metres of people, vehicles, buildings or structures
- Over congested areas or large gatherings such as concerts and sports events
These are the basic CAA regulations for flying an Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV)
- The maximum altitude is 120 metres
- The maximum distance from the operator is 500 metres
- The minimum visibility needs to be 5 km
- UAV must be flown in line of sight of the operator
- UAVs cannot be flown at night without special permission
- Permission must be obtained from the owner of the take-off point
- UAVs cannot be flown within 50 metres of structures, vehicles or people that are not under the control of the person in charge of the aircraft.
Anything over these restrictions can only be allowed by obtaining a licence from the Civil Aviation Authority (CAA).
We recommend you read the CAA website for full information on safe and responsible flying.
The Civil Aviation Authority website (UK): http://www.caa.co.uk/Commercial-Industry/Aircraft/Unmanned-aircraft/Unmanned-Aircraft/
Ready to Fly (RTF)
Skill Level 5