Battery Eliminator Circuits are small devices that eliminate the need for a receiver and servo battery pack. They draw higher voltage from the motor batteries and drop it to a voltage level that is suitable for your receiver and servos. This is required in applications which draw high power for multiple servos or use more than 3S motor packs, as most ESCs with linear BECs are not designed for these applications.
- Rated for up to 12S input (50.4 volts)
- Peak Output of up to 20 amps
- 4.8 to 12.5 Volts Ajustable Output
- Fully adjustable using the Castle Link USB Adapter and a Windows PC
- Length: 1.69 in (43mm)
- Width: 1.3 in (33mm)
- Height: .94 in (24mm)
- Weight: 1 oz (29 grams) without wires
The Castle PRO BEC is intended for use in larger RC cars, electric aircraft, and helis that have high power demands for their radio/servo systems. It is ideal for most electric helis 500-size and larger. It will also work well in larger electric powered RC aircraft and RC crawlers and Monster Trucks that have high-powered servos.