The Carson Reflex Stick Pro 3.1 4 Channel 2.4Ghz Radio Set is an ideal match for Tamiya R/C Cars when you want to keep your options open for additional functions.
- Operating voltage 4.8 - 6 V ~ 4 x AA
- 2.4 GHz FHSS system (frequency hopping spread spectrum)
- Two continuously adjustable fully proportional channels
- Servo reverse for all channels (reversal of the running direction)
- Trimming function for throttle and steering
- Dual rate for throttle & steering channels (path limitation of the servos)
- EPA (servo travel limitation) for throttle & steering
- EXPO function for speed & steering (Exponential)
- Power supply of BEC receiver via a drive battery up to 11.1V possible (optional)
- Integrated fail-safe (programmable)
- Uni-plug system for Futaba and Graupner-J/R
- Charging socket (positive terminal inside)
- Carson Reflex Stick 3.1 Pro Handset 2.4Ghz 4 Channel Controller
- 2.4Ghz Receiver
- Should operate up to 100 metres or more.
- Anything beyond 100 metres cannot be safely controlled as the vehicle will be out of clear visual range.
- Not suitable for flight, and surface vessels (boats) are not recommended.
This Carson controller is not compatible with the Mtroniks ECO27 ESC.
Basic LCD Display
|No. Receivers inc.: