NOW WITH FREE ALLOY WHEEL SET (fitted with Chrome wheels, alloy wheel set included in the box but not fitted) The best of both worlds !
This is the special Blue Edition and based on a long wheelbase (324mm) incarnation of the Recon G6 Certified SCA-1E. We have taken the success of that first rig and produced a RTR with many additional features and performance enhancements. Our core values remain the same, and the brands ethos of producing products that offer Quality, Fun, Performance & Scale Realism has never been so relevant.
This is the 3rd of a new generation of SCA-1E using a fully licensed body-shell, that blends the weight saving of Lexan, with additional detailing of Injection moulded parts. It's the best of both worlds, offering photo realistic looks, but without the centre of gravity issues associated with running a full hard bodied rig. The forward mounted battery position alters the weight-bias of the rig to improve its ability to ascend steep inclines and aid in Rock Crawling. The CMS (Chassis Mounted Servo), keeps the steering servo up high and out of view, cleaning up the look of the front axle and offering better scale realism. New true Beadlock 1.9 wheels are shod with soft compound ATAT (All Terrain) tyres and easily allow for further adjustments in weight bias using stick on wheel weights.
The SCA-1E Ford F-150 1976 features:
- Highly detailed Licenced Ford 1976 F-150 body with moulded scale accessories
- 324mm LWB chassis, meaning that the body will also direct fit TRX4 & SCX10.2
- New Forward Weight Bias battery mount position to improve crawling capability
- New Own Brand ARC-1 ESC, Improved throttle finesse & voltage protection
- New Chassis Mounted Steering Servo position for additional scale realism
- New symmetrical 1.9 True Beadlock Carisma Scale Adventure wheels
- New soft compound 110mm all terrain scale tyres
The forward mounted battery position alters the weight-bias of the rig to improve its ability to ascend steep inclines and aid in Rock Crawling.
The CMS (Chassis Mounted Servo), keeps the steering servo up high and out of view, cleaning up the look of the front axle and offering better scale realism.
New true Beadlock 1.9 wheels are shod with soft compound All Terrain tyres, and allow for further adjustments in weight bias using stick on wheel weights.
As with the Coyote and the LYNX ORV, this is just the starting point for as detailed, or as simple a build as you feel.
From Trail Running and Bashing, to G6ing and Scale Competition, the new SCA-1E Ford F-150 will allow you to experience the exiting world of Scale at whatever level you feel is best for you.
With a full Performance Hop Up range in continual development and tested by our own team drivers, and additional scale accessories being released by both the brand itself and third party partners, it's never been a better time to start (or continue) your own, personal Scale Adventure
Product comes as RTR with the following:
- Assembled Chassis
- Painted and decaled body with plastic parts
- ARC-1 ESC
- 1400MAH NIMH Battery
- USB Charger
- 4 x AA size batteries for Radio
- TX and RX
- 9kg Metal gear servo
- High Traction AT-AT tires
- 1.9 Beadlock wheels
- Parts bag
- Weight: Approx. 2200g (Fully Built)
- Skid Clearance: 75mm (adjustable)
- Length: 541mm (varies by model)
- Width: 230mm (varies by model)
- Wheelbase: 324mm (adjustable)
- Height: 220mm (adjustable)