In the full-size world of off-road racing, BFGoodrich® tires have proven to be the ‘go-to’ tire for numerous racing victories, including Randy Slawson piloting them to victory at the 2013 and 2015 King of the Hammers. Axial’s version of this tire captures the same aggressive look and provides remarkable performance on a wide variety of surfaces. This is the perfect tire for this style of vehicle due to its high level of performance and diversity.
• Officially licensed by BFGoodrich
• Tire - 48mm x 138mm (1.89” x 5.43”)
• Bead - 2.2
• White Dot indicates R35 compound
• Fits most 2.2 wheels
• Two tires per package
• Standard tire foams included
• Works with RR10, Yeti (1/10), Wraith, AX10
BFGoodrich® Tires Trademarks are used under license from Michelin.
|Position:||Front & Rear|