RC8.2 Race-Spec Ready-To-Run = Race Proven Performance!
The RC8.2 has already proven itself a winner in many world class events such as the 1:8 scale off road R.O.A.R. National Championship, the Dirt Nitro Challenge, and the Silver State Nitro Challenge. With the RC8.2RS RTR, you can now have this high level of performance in a Race-Spec Ready-To-Run!
The RC8.2RS RTR comes loaded with the performance features you have come to expect from the Race-Spec line. Features like the powerful Reedy .21VS pull start engine, a performance-tuned exhaust system and XP 2.4GHz radio system, just to name a few.
The RC8.2RS RTR is the perfect way to get into the 1:8 scale nitro buggy class, and also has the benefit of having many Factory Team performance parts and upgrades already available!
RC8.2 RS Features:
- Powerful Reedy .21VS engine with pull start and Team Associated 2-chamber tuned exhaust
- XP 2.4GHz radio system with digital, high-torque XP DS1510MG metal-gear steering servo and water-resistant receiver box
- 16mm Big Bore 6061 aluminum shock bodies and caps with rubber shock boots
- Low center-of-gravity 3mm thick 7075 aluminum shock towers
- Black hard-anodized 7075 aluminum chassis with keyed lower suspension plates
- Updated RC8.2 racing suspension geometry
- Aluminum steering knuckles for improved durability
- Choice of two factory finished RC8 bodies color schemes
- Lightweight and durable drivetrain
- Upgraded dual bell-crank steering rack for reduced bump-steer
- Length: 470mm (18.5in)
- Width: 305mm (12.01in)
- Wheelbase: 323mm (12.72in)
- Weight: 3570g (7.87lbs)
- Drive: 4WD
Required to complete: Ten (10) AA batteries, One (1) D battery, RC car fuel: 20%-30% maximum nitro content.
|Engine Start Type:
Skill Level 4
Links & Downloads