PLEASE NOTE THIS ITEM IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE AND WILL NOT BE SUPPLIED
Associated Apex Scion Racing FR-S RTR Touring Car AS30113
Part Number: AS30113
RRP: £239.99. Save £25.00
Submit Price Match Request
Our Price: £214.99
The Apex Scion FR-S is the newest addition from Team Associated's Qualifier Series. Built on the all-wheel-drive Apex chassis, the Scion Racing GReddy FR-S replica comes fully assembled and Ready-to-Run with factory-installed Reedy brushless power, including a Reedy WolfPack 6-cell battery wired with a High Current T-Plug.
Additional features include the XP water-resistant speed control and XP 2.4GHz radio system. The front and rear sealed metal gear differentials are connected together with a tough aluminum drive shaft that handles all of the Reedy brushless power. Imperfections in the road are managed by four adjustable fluid-filled, coil-over tuned shocks.
The high-grip treaded racing tires are mounted on scale replica 10-spoke hex drive wheels featuring detailed brake rotors and calipers. Topping it all off is the factory-finished Scion Racing FR-S Rocket Bunny Aero Kit body that replicates every detail of the car driven and raced by Ken Gushi!
Apex Scion Racing FR-S Features:
- Fully assembled Ready-To-Run all-wheel-drive chassis that accepts NiMH or LiPo type batteries
- Scion Racing FR-S Rocket Bunny replica body
- 10-spoke wheels come mounted with high-grip racing tires and feature detailed brake components
- Powerful Reedy 3300kV 540 brushless motor
- Water-resistant XP SC500-BL brushless speed control with High Current T-plug Connector (2S-3S LiPo compatible)
- XP 2.4Ghz radio system with XP metal-gear steering servo
- Reedy WolfPack 6-cell NiMH battery with High Current T-plug Connector and AC peak detection wall charger included
- Adjustable fluid-filled, coil-over tuned shock absorbers
- All-metal gear transmission with sealed differentials
- Steel CVA drive axles front and rear
- Metric hardware and ball bearings throughout
- Length: 438mm
- Width: 190mm
- Wheelbase: 259mm
- Weight: 1760g
- Drive: 4WD
- Scale Size: 1:10 Scale
This model requires Six (6) AA batteries for completion.
Skill Level 3