The HPI Venture SBK Scale Builders Kit allows builders more options by eliminating the body, wheels, tires and electronics you may not need, while including a host of sought-after upgrades that increase the performance potential of the truck. The Venture is known for its incredible handling, realistic drivetrain layout and durability. The Venture SBK delivers all of that and more - with the flexibility to create the scale masterpiece you have always dreamed of!
Great Options Included
The Venture SBK includes a selection of highly desired performance upgrades that helps the truck perform even better on the trail than before!
Front Universal Driveshafts
Steel universal driveshafts add extra steering angle to help get the Venture out of tight spots with zero binding, are tougher than the standard dogbone, and are also rebuildable.
Aluminum Lower Links
Thick 6mm links are anodized to match the Venture shocks, so they add great looks as well as increased performance on the trail.
Increased articulation at the rear of the truck adds to the sure-footed nature of the Venture, improving its rear grip for better side climbing and enabling it to get over those really tough obstacles.
Adding extra weight directly to the axles, these brass weights help increase traction exactly where it's needed, and they're also completely hidden from view, so they take nothing away from the scale looks of the truck.
- Assembly kit
- Includes performance options and upgrades: front universals, aluminum lower links, rear 4-link and axle weights
- Adjustable rock rail side sliders help the truck get over tough obstacles
- Formed steel C-channel chassis rails
- Front-mount motor and transmission position for ultimate scale realism
- Front weight bias improves climbing traction and provides more realistic driving
- All-metal gear drivetrain for extreme durability
- Central transfer case with slider driveshafts to front and rear differentials
- Transfer case prevents motor stall for better climbing
- Transfer case also straightens & lowers center driveshafts for more efficient power transfer
- Axles feature small diff case or "pumpkin" size for best possible ground clearance
- Aluminum differential pumpkin cover
- Locked differentials for superb off-road climbing traction
- Brass axle weights add hidden weight as low as possible
- Front universals for maximum steering lock with zero binding
- Width: 227mm (9")
- Wheelbase: 311mm (12.3")
- Break-over angle: 44.5 degrees
- Approach angle: 55 deg
- Departure angle: 45.5 deg
- Max climb angle: 49 deg
- Max tilt angle: 28 deg
- Axle articulation: 30 deg
- Ground clearance: 68mm capable (2.7")
- Ground clearance at standard ride height: 60mm (2.4")
- Axle ground clearance: 32mm (1.3")
- Drivetrain ratio: 7.6:1
- Transmission gearing: 1.53:1
- Axle gearing: 3.31:1
- Transfer case gearing: 1.5:1
Needed to Complete:
- Transmitter & Receiver
- 1/10 Crawler ESC & Motor
- High Torque Steering Servo
- 2S to 3S LiPo Battery (32x44x147mm Max) & Charger
- AA size Batteries for Radio System
- 12.3" wheelbase body
- Paint for Body
- Tools for assembly
- Tires & wheels