A Racing Thoroughbred
The unmistakable Porsche Turbo RSR Type 934 was based on the 930 Turbo, and developed to compete in international sports car racing in 1976, with 31 examples were produced. The same year, a 934 with a striking cobalt green livery and the German company Vaillant as main sponsor consistently tussled at the top of races in the DRM (German Racing Championship), taking the chequered flag in the 2nd, 4th and 10th races of the season.
About the Model:
- 1/24 scale plastic model assembly kit
- Length: 179mm
- Width: 83mm
- The model expertly captures the form of the race-spec car, which with flared fenders and a large rear wing was a big departure from the road-going version of the vehicle
- Features recreations of details such as the interior roll cage, suspension and chassis undersurface.
- High-quality Cartograf decals are included in the kit to depict the distinctive Vaillant sponsor markings and colorful stripes.
- Comes with photo-etched parts and metal transfers for an even more detailed finish.