The TS4e is equipped with dual belt, 4 wheel drive train, one IBL36 3300Kv brushless motor and brushless motor speed control.
The independent double wishbone suspension with four adjustable oil-filled dampers keep it glued to the tarmac.
Offering with array of hop-up parts and fully adjustable suspension setting give you a wider range for rebuilding your car from the beginner to intermediate racer.
With 100% assembled out of the box, the TS-4e 1/10 electric touring cars are available Ready-To-Run
- Factory assembled and Ready-To-Run
- Latest 2.4GHz radio included and installed
- Pre-printed Lexan racing body
- Double belt, four wheel drive train.
- Electric speed control and 540-3300kv brushless motor.
- Front and rear differentials.
- Strong, fiberglass reinforced composite parts.
- Rigid, composite tub chassis.
- Double wishbone front suspension.
- On-road style front knuckle.
- Adjustable fr caster, fr toe-in.
- Adjustable, true Ackerman steering system.
- Three-point rear suspension link.
- Oil filled, composite shocks.
- Ball bearings included.
- Front and rear dog bone and drive axles.
- Adjustable belt tension cam.
- Wheelbase: 260mm
- Length: 420mm
- Width: 190mm
- Height: 125mm
|Assembly Type:||Assembled (RTR)|