Brushless Power Inside - Stunning Performance Outside!
The SPARROWHAWK XXB is Thunder Tigers first ever brushless motor equipped 4WD 1/10th scale buggy.
The ACE RC brushless system rocks! The SPARROWHAWK XXB is factory-equipped with the latest ACE RC brushless ESC & RIPPER brushless motor to push the electric-powered R/C car into the next ultimate level. Packed with the latest technology, the SPARROWHAWK XXB is simply unbeatable.
Thunder Tigers RIPPER brushless motors are sensorless type motors, and that means nearly twice as efficient as brushed motors but with much less maintenance!
If you are seeking higher speeds, more extreme torques, then the SPARROWHAWK XXB is exactly what you are looking for!
- Factory assembled and Ready-To-Run
- Printed and trimmed body complete with decals
- ACE RC Cougar P3i 2.4GHz steerwheel RC system
- ACE RC BLC-40C brushless electronic speed control
- ESC Specs:
- Input Voltage: 7.2V NiMh - 7.4-11.1V LiPo
- Output: 60A Max
- RIPPER brushless motor IBL36-540C 3900Kv
- Composite tub chassis with countersunk battery tray
- 4WD shaft driven off-road buggy
- Front and rear universal (CVA)
- 4 oil-filled coil over shock absorbers w/ aluminum caps
- Standard competition slipper clutch
- Full ball bearings on axles
- Cast aluminum motor plate and mount
- Ultra long racing suspension arms
- Hardened-steel gear differentials
- Hardened-steel adjustable turnbuckles and steering tie rods
- Race ready glued wheels and tires
*Requires: 7.2V NiMh or 7.4V-11.1V LiPo battery pack & suitable charger.
|Assembly Type:||Assembled (RTR)|