The new Sledge Hammer S50 is ready to smash all its rivals!
Thunder Tiger have given the ever popular MTA4 truck a serious re-working and taken it to another level by fitting the all new, massively powerful 8.2cc PRO50-BK engine. To gain the most from this new MEGA engine, a new polished tuned exhaust system and extra large air filter ensure every bit of the 8.2cc is squeezed out.
Getting all that extra power down to the ground, the 2-speed transmission now comes equipped with new tough steel gears and steel CVA drive shafts to handle the massive increase torque.
The super tough machined alloy tunnel chassis remains, but is now teamed with new alloy gearbox braces and bigger alloy skid plates. The front and rear bumpers have also been re-designed to incorporate a flex-crumple zone and rear wheelie bar.
A new custom designed pre-painted body shell and aggressive high-grip tyres on chrome 6-spoke wheels gives the Sledge Hammer S50 the tough menacing look it demands.
Now fitted with 2.4GHz RC system for superior glitch free running.
- Assembled with pre-painted body shell
- ACE RC 3-Channel 2.4GHz steerwheel radio system
- Massive PRO-50BK 8.2cc engine
- Oversized machined heat sink head
- QD start system
- Automatic 2-speed transmission
- Switchable reverse gearbox
- New slipper clutch
- New ultra tough steel spur gear
- New heavy duty CVA drive shafts
- New high performance tuned pipe
- New stiffer shock springs
- New style body and decals
- New chrome wheels and high grip tyres
- New rear wheelie bar
- Blue alloy skid plates
- Fibre brake disc
- Blue alloy CV gearbox joints
- Alloy suspension mounts
- 8 long travel shocks
- Super tough machined alloy tunnel chassis
- Reinforced alloy gearbox braces
- Large fuel tank with dual pick-up
- Pro-Start electric starter included*
- Length : 558mm
- Width : 438mm
- Height : 273mm
- Wheelbase : 368mm
- Weight : 6200g
- Ground clearance : 108mm
*Requires 7.2v NIMH Battery and Charger
|Engine Size:||8.2cc (.50ci)|
|Engine Start Type:||Roto-Start|
|Assembly Type:||Assembled (RTR)|