The DEX210F is a focused 1/10 2WD race machine that is designed to provide advanced performance and consistent tuning response.
Created for drivers who want to specialise, the DEX210F is precision manufactured and features the perfect set-up options to suit the constant evolution of global track surfaces.
Medium to high-grip clay, turf and carpet surfaces, are easily conquered. With specially designed weight balance and geometry, the DEX210F is primed for the podium in your hands.
Peak performance, superlative control, rapidly-harnessed pace.
- 2.5 mm 6061-T6 aluminium chassis plate
- Threaded aluminium Big Bore oil shocks
- 4 mm carbon fibre rear shock tower
- CNC machined aluminium centre bulkheads, motor mount & motor plate
- CNC machined aluminium rear bulkheads
- CNC machined aluminium suspension mounts
- New rear Multi-axle wheel axles & driveshafts
- Centre U-joint with blade system
- Gear differential with machine cut diff ring gear
- Centre double slipper clutch
- 12 mm & 14 mm composite hexes are included
- Hook & Loop battery strap mounting (two diff erent shorty- & saddle pack confi guration possible)
- HD wing & separate wing mounts with adjustable wing angle
- Two different motor mounting positions possible
- Rear sway bar included
- Adjustable rear suspension (camber, toe-in/out, anti-squat, roll centre, wheelbase)
- Adjustable front suspension (camber, toe-in/out, caster, roll centre)
- Full set of ball bearings
- Most existing DEX210 & DEX410 spare- & option parts fit!
- Length: 405 mm
- Width: 249 mm
- Height: 135 mm
- Wheelbase: 285-289 mm
- Ground Clearance: 10-35 mm
- Weight: ca. 1550 g
- Battery tray dimensions: all EFRA/BRCA/ROAR approved 2S LiPo HC shorty or saddle batterypacks fit
- Int. Gear Ratio: 2.47:1 (SG 87T 48dp)
- Unassembled kit with manual (multilingual)
- 2-Channel radio system
- Servo with metal gear (standard size)
- ESC & electric motor
- 2S LiPo HC shorty or saddle battery pack
- Pinion 48dp
- 1/10 scale Buggy tyres & rims (12 mm or 14 mm hex)
- Silicone shock & differential fluid
- Assembly tools, paint & tyre glue